Hi Friends,

I found there is vacant land available in Nedungundram at reasonable price which is about 4kms from Perungalathur railway station. But I heard rumors about ASI restriction.

Is anyone aware of the ASI issue?
Read more
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the ground rate per sq ft in nedugundram
    CommentQuote
  • Plots in Nedungundram

Hello Friends,

I came to know SRS ESTATES is coming up with residential plots (sri baba nagar) in Nedungundram. CMDA approval is pending.

Can any one suggest on this project and what is the market price there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sham007
    Hello Friends,

I came to know SRS ESTATES is coming up with residential plots (sri baba nagar) in Nedungundram. CMDA approval is pending.

Can any one suggest on this project and what is the market price there?

the project is launched and asking price is 1950 a sqft
    CMDA approved is what im told it comes before ashok nirjanjam and nandavanam on the road into nedukundram

Layout map attached
    CommentQuote
  • As on date, It is Patta land , unapproved ( not approved by DTCP/ CMDA and no number has been alloted ) . The road width of 20 feet is deterent and absence of play area,park,commercial space may not be eligible to get approved by DTCP

Originally Posted by SRajagopalan
    the project is launched and asking price is 1950 a sqft
    CMDA approved is what im told it comes before ashok nirjanjam and nandavanam on the road into nedukundram

Layout map attached
    CommentQuote
  • seek advice from senior members

Hi Friends,

I am also interested in this Sai Baba Nagar. The place is looking good.
    They have told the same 1950 rs/sqft.

If they get CMDA approval , can we buy this?

Even Ever Green valley does not have park and still able to get the CMDA approval...

Expert/Experience members, please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes thats true, eventhough we hear commonly from many that without having 24ft or 30ft and giving OSI for park etc we cannot get dtcp or cmda approval ( actually this area is under CMDA / Kattankulathur LP (PP) ) boundary
    it is possible to get it
    i checked this on the day of launch and felt over priced given current market scenarios, new constructions in that corridor perceived Demand and 20 ft road and small layout using the under 25 cents per survey number rule that they plan to get CMDA approval i beleive a good price is 1750 , 1950 is over priced IMHO
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you. Thanks for the advice..
    i will push for less price.
    Let us see what is written :)
    CommentQuote
  • Saturday property plus had an ad from Ashok group for perungalathur plots it may be worth checking with them as well to get comparison price point and nego in the layout of your choice
    CommentQuote
  • I will definitely look at that.

A new prob arise. There are 2 promoters who is selling this lay out - SRS and Manoj elite. Both of them claim that they are the promoters and should block the plot by some toke advance untill they get CMDA approval.

SRS is saying that all East facing and corner plots are booked already.
    Manoj is saying all units are available.

Dont know to whom I should believe. Planning to see the agreement between them and owner...and if possible to meet the owner itself to block the required plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyam1
    I will definitely look at that.

A new prob arise. There are 2 promoters who is selling this lay out - SRS and Manoj elite. Both of them claim that they are the promoters and should block the plot by some toke advance untill they get CMDA approval.

SRS is saying that all East facing and corner plots are booked already.
    Manoj is saying all units are available.

Dont know to whom I should believe. Planning to see the agreement between them and owner...and if possible to meet the owner itself to block the required plots.

This happened to me another layout most times this causes confusion and leads to cancellation and back out -
    so check it may be a JV which is ok
    CommentQuote
  • ashok group is quoting 2000Rs/Sqft..that is around 50L per ground? is it really worth it?. nearly 3-4 km towards GST road, we have only Zoo and some institution, so nearly no further expansion there..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durairajr
    ashok group is quoting 2000Rs/Sqft..that is around 50L per ground? is it really worth it?. nearly 3-4 km towards GST road, we have only Zoo and some institution, so nearly no further expansion there..

Durai i did enquire it with the MD and GM and they are not budging on price
    a group of us entered earlier in the year for lower entry price
    but since the TVS , Sree sai , seshsadri nagar . SSM flats, MM flats, MM villas, isha landbuying and more new layouts being formed in the last 6 months have pumped the prices

In the last 9-12 months the prices here has gone up by over 50% if you watch it, but the fact is there are no CMDA approved good layouts with 40ft roads such as this at this price point

Little while ago - Seshadri nagar in the front near TVS project quoted 2500 for 24ft roads and the layout was so crappy and small
    CommentQuote
  • Ashok Nandavanam

Originally Posted by SRajagopalan
    Durai i did enquire it with the MD and GM and they are not budging on price
    a group of us entered earlier in the year for lower entry price
    but since the TVS , Sree sai , seshsadri nagar . SSM flats, MM flats, MM villas, isha landbuying and more new layouts being formed in the last 6 months have pumped the prices

In the last 9-12 months the prices here has gone up by over 50% if you watch it, but the fact is there are no CMDA approved good layouts with 40ft roads such as this at this price point

Little while ago - Seshadri nagar in the front near TVS project quoted 2500 for 24ft roads and the layout was so crappy and small

I think Ashok Nandavanam has the problem of located close to Cemeteries as per the forum post (see link below). Can any one confirm if some body has visited this in person.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/48824-ashok-nandavanam-kolapakkam-v-k-road-chennai/page2?t=50519&page=2
    CommentQuote
  • yes. there is a cemetry near the Ashok nandavanam. i had visited this place.
    CommentQuote
  • Not worth the price

They were selling for 1500 and suddenly stopped the sales and after a while increased the price. I didn't want to buy at even 1500. The cemetery very active one, highly densed with frightening look. This cemetry looks like it is almost part of this layout. Opp to this is a sudugadu.

Also this layout is very interior from any roads, even from nedugundram main road, don't need to speak about VK road or sadanandapuram roads. There are no newlayouts coming around this place..those came and asking higher price are the ones near to gst and in better location ie near TVS project. I don't see it worth 1500 psf let alone 2000. Months back I got an offer for resale in their phase II ( the latest one is phase III ) for 1600, I rejected that offer.
    CommentQuote