I have a land of (70 feet frontage by 32 feet width) and plan to construct a building on it. I am deciding whether to building 3 individual houses or a apartment style building of 4 aprtments. The individual duplex house will have its own gate and a land area of (23x 32feet).
I plan to sell of all the portion once they are completed. My question is what would be the preference of buyers? Would it be Individual houses or apartments. The place is in Thirumullavoyal. Please advise
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vpsureshkumar
    I have a land of (70 feet frontage by 32 feet width) and plan to construct a building on it. I am deciding whether to building 3 individual houses or a apartment style building of 4 aprtments. The individual duplex house will have its own gate and a land area of (23x 32feet).
    I plan to sell of all the portion once they are completed. My question is what would be the preference of buyers? Would it be Individual houses or apartments. The place is in Thirumullavoyal. Please advise

As a buyer who have been looking for a long time I prefer individual house and btw for most of the people thats the first preference and if not possible then go for apartment. Though I am not aware of the area if this area is densely populated you can go for apartment, Or if its possible to find an individual house in the price you are going to quote for the duplex then you can go for apartment for a reduced price.
    CommentQuote
  • The area is very calm and street has almost no vacnt plots. However it is not heavily populated. The cost of the apartment will definately be lower than individual duplex house but the land area for the house is larger than the UDS of apartments.
    My another question is will the duplex house (built up of 520sqft on GF and 520sqft FF) have the attraction compared to an apartment of built up of 800sqft with 4 dwellers in the building
    CommentQuote