Hi Folks, You might be knowing about the huge property coming up in Vallencheri, a Joint Venture between L&T and Arun Excello. Apartments are sold at Rs 3465 per Square feet. With the news spreading around that Chennai is taking a sharp dip in the prices ranging between 15-25%, Is it a good time to register an apartment? (Least size apartment is costing Rs 58 L here)

Also, I am not sure about the location of this property..Which is 19 Kms away on GST from Chennai Airport.. Could anyone throw light on this property..?

Many Thanks,
Venkat
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Kaurna,

It is not necessary to post your products on all the threads.
    CommentQuote
  • regarding your query...

Still feel the prevailing price too high.....

Will soften in times to come....
    CommentQuote
  • Estansia

Estansia is a very good project where the consteruction is done by L&T and it is beyond Vandallur. Its a good bet considering the GST is becoming the HOT destination with Mahindra Tech park and also Sriram properties coming up with IT park in the vicinity
    CommentQuote
  • This the request from one of Estancia Owner who unable to get people for rent purpose for 8 months or more..!!

As a matter of fact I had sent a mail to you about eight months back but I do not know if you remember or not.
    I am planning to lease out my apartment for Company guest house or to a family. If your company or any of your company employee requires accommodation in Estancia, you may direct them to us.

My apartment is facing the GST road and future Vidya Mandir School. The area of my apartment is 1735 square feet. It is a 3 bedrooms, one big living room, reasonably a big balcony, kitchen and service verandah besides the two bathrooms. (one attached to the Master Bed room and the other common.

About the accommodation we propose to lease out:

Preference: Family or Guest house for the company

Options: Fully furnished or semi furnished

Lease rent : Negotiable to the mutual benefit (minimum lease rent for semi-furnished is Rs.25000/- p.m and fully furnished Rs.30000/-) with annual maintenance .

Advance : Normally 10 months once we can decide on the tenure based on the profile of the client
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getgavaskar
    This the request from one of Estancia Owner who unable to get people for rent purpose for 8 months or more..!!

As a matter of fact I had sent a mail to you about eight months back but I do not know if you remember or not.
    I am planning to lease out my apartment for Company guest house or to a family. If your company or any of your company employee requires accommodation in Estancia, you may direct them to us.

My apartment is facing the GST road and future Vidya Mandir School. The area of my apartment is 1735 square feet. It is a 3 bedrooms, one big living room, reasonably a big balcony, kitchen and service verandah besides the two bathrooms. (one attached to the Master Bed room and the other common.

About the accommodation we propose to lease out:

Preference: Family or Guest house for the company

Options: Fully furnished or semi furnished

Lease rent : Negotiable to the mutual benefit (minimum lease rent for semi-furnished is Rs.25000/- p.m and fully furnished Rs.30000/-) with annual maintenance .

Advance : Normally 10 months once we can decide on the tenure based on the profile of the client

There might be many such cases, around Chennai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Haojin
    There might be many such cases, around Chennai.

If the owners are okay to let it out to SRM students, then they will be lapped up quickly for the rate mentioned. I have friends in Estancia and that is the best rental opportunity here.
    CommentQuote