NRI Centre City in Sriperumpudur, Chennai

Last updated: August 5 2015
19 | Posts
7385 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRI Centre City in Sriperumpudur, Chennai

Anybody have idea about NRI Center City in Sriperumpudur.

The rate quoted by city square is 610/- . is the rate worth?

Please give your opinion
    Last edited August 5 2015, 08:13 PM. Reason: Text Formatting
    regards,
    Johnson

Re : NRI Centre City in Sriperumpudur, Chennai

whether its worth or not?! depends on the developments expected to happen.. long time back star city was one such launch which was a flop which flipped instantly.. now with palace garden developing in the vicinity anything can happen..

instead of buying lottery inside nri city.. you could try some treasures around the layout where the prices are cheaper 7 - 8 times.. missing factor could be the 'so-called' amenities..

Comment

Any update on this property? The rate quoted now is 575/- . Is it worth now? Will it still come down? Any opinion on this?

Comment

It seems the Greenfield Airport developments in Sriperumpudur will take some time. Until we get a concrete decision and action by the government, its not worth to invest.

I bought 2 ground land in Sriperumpudur last year and the prices are still the same.

Comment

Any news whether Macromarvel's Marvelshire land will get affected due to new airport land acquisition.

Comment

Absolutely not

Hi,

NRI city is located 2 kms further down from Kalsar Enginerring college. I strongly beleive that the rates are very much over valued and a fair price of purchase must be around the 300 Rs./ Sq.ft mark.

Tks.

Comment

Hi,

I bought a land * NRI city, Sriperambadur. They told the registration document will be given with in 45 days. I haven't yet received it till now even though its more than 120 days.. When I tried to go to registration office to cross check, i found that the land isn;t registered in my name and that city square officials are giving false informations... Did any of you buy land in NRI city or have bought land from City square enterprises? If so, could you let me know if you have received the documents..? I am growing suspicious of the city square enterprises. So the buyers please be careful.

Comment

I think the area you are reffering to is vallarpuram ???
                Sriperumbudur is not a good bet at the moment.
                Ive made several visits there and found out that a lot of the layouts around sriperumbudur are coming under SIPCOT acquisition.
                Dont believe people who will try to dump their land on you.
                You will be stuck if your planning to build a house or something.
                Or worse if youve already built something. I believe you wont get any compensation for the building. If your planning to only buy something as a pure investment land. Then i guess its ok.

Comment

My suggestion on city square..

City square is a trouble some enterprise. At first, the service will seem to be good. However, its not professional enough and they aren't good enough to handle many customer issues. In my case, I have paid the full amount. However, it seems they are investing the money for profits and aren't promptly passing it on to investors who will have to sign the document before the ownership passes on to you. As a result, even though you haven't made anything wrong, the document gets signed only on pressure basis or on some preference basis.

Also recently, the city square is so professional that they lost a few lakhs of money in theft (kept in the office during night / week ends). There is an investigation going on who stole it.

I strongly suggest you not to go with city square.

Comment

NRI centre city is gated community project will all amenities. So it can not be compared with the plots lying just outside

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X