4. How much time is required to obtain them
5. Process to follosed to obtain the approvals
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • me too want to know
    CommentQuote
  • Approvals

DTCP is outside chennai and CMDA is for within chennai limits,there is also panchayatt approval but it is not legal. DTCP approval applies for layouts and should be done by the seller, without the signature of the planning director on the plan it is not approved also a number is alloted which can be verified at the office.make sure that layout complies with size of street and park area,some vendors misuse this space sell them later and is illegal, For old layouts there may not be any such approvals these are regularised by the govt time to time, even this year there was a scheme of that nature,this is also approval by paying regularisation fee to localbody
    CommentQuote
  • Registration charges and stamp duty

I would like to know whether the registration charges and stamp duty r the same if i get a property with or without getting loan.Normally it is 8% for stamp duty and 1% for registration charges.Plz give information regarding this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsaran
    me too want to know

go to the concerened localbody and you will know everything.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think DTCP approval can be got after a layout has been created!!?
    CommentQuote
  • dtcp approval

True.DTCP approval cannot be obtained for an individual plot,
    it can be obtained only for a layout.
    CommentQuote
  • There are a lot of DTCP approved plots being advertised at Sriperambadur, Tiruvallur, etc. Is it safe or ok to buy such plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    There are a lot of DTCP approved plots being advertised at Sriperambadur, Tiruvallur, etc. Is it safe or ok to buy such plots?

I will rather say it is unsafe to buy other plots, than those that are DTCP or MMDA (rather CMDA now) approved.
    CommentQuote
  • DTP and Panjayat Approval requirements

DTP and Panjayat Approval requirements is depends the property (layout) location, the layout is in the Town limit DTP approval is must, if its located in village Panjayat must be less then 2acre limit, Panjayat approval is enough.
    DTP create and approve the layout with minimum road 35ft wide and park, temple, 15ft frontage clearance but For Panjayt 23 ft road , 20 ft sub road is enough. Thanks& Regards, Satheesh Siva - Tiruvarur
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the details Satheesha. I am planning to buy a plot in PUNUGANADODDI Village of Hosur Taluk. The size of the layout is around 10 cents and the conversion of the land to residential layout has been approved by Village Panchayat. From the details you have provided I assume that no other approval is required for this layout. It will be very helpful if you can confirm me on the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,
    Greetings.........

I am in confusion in buying land in pallikarnai -sai ganesh nagar...
    The layout is unapproved but comes under CMDA, it is in 20 feet road. so here is my doubt
    1. can need to get plot approval and building approval in CMDA or only building approval is enough
    2. can i get building approval for G+2 (i am not gona construct apartment, individual house only with 4 or 5 separate house one for myself and others for rent )
    3. is the pallikarna -sai baba nagar is good place i heard that it has marsh
    4. is pallikarnai -sai ganesh nagar comes under "aquifer recharge area"

Please do help in givning more information on my queries ........

Thx and regards,
    Rajesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkkumar
    DTCP is outside chennai and CMDA is for within chennai limits,there is also panchayatt approval but it is not legal. DTCP approval applies for layouts and should be done by the seller, without the signature of the planning director on the plan it is not approved also a number is alloted which can be verified at the office.make sure that layout complies with size of street and park area,some vendors misuse this space sell them later and is illegal, For old layouts there may not be any such approvals these are regularised by the govt time to time, even this year there was a scheme of that nature,this is also approval by paying regularisation fee to localbody

We had seen a flat in Gerugambakkam with clear title but no CMDA approval ... is this legal ? We were told that area does not require a CMDA approval unless the flat structure is above stilt plus two floors ... Please help with reply asap as it is quite urgent and we are planning to check this place tomorrow ... want to know if we should proceed ... thanks in advance ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

Post implementation of RERA Act where big projects need be compulsorily registered with RERA, I see most builders advertising their projects with RERA Reg Number but not mentioning CMDA/DTCP approval details.This seems to be misleading customers who are not aware of fact that both RERA and CMDA/DTCP registrations are required. Can u share ur thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkkumar
    Approvals

My brother bought Panchayat approval plot in Mamandur. 2 weeks before promoters contacted for DTCP approval from Panchayat quoting Rs.70/ sqft for DTCP approval. Is it reasonable price?

Please share your idea.
    CommentQuote