Sort by :
Filter by :
- @dyankayn We have booked a flat in Tulive Dakshin...what's your flat numberCommentQuote0Flag
- Members - no sharing of personal information (numbers, emails, flat numbers etc.) on the forum. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi ..am Planning to BOOK a flat in Dakshin., Can anybody kindly share/help with for your views please. If u sent me ur contact as Personnel message .. will connect with you for more details.CommentQuote0Flag
- Heard water is poor in the locality. But providing R.O. for entire flats require more maintenance costs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can someone suggest what would be the ideal price for Dakshin? After including all add-ons, this comes to nearly 6K/sqft (though quoted price is 5K/ sqft)?
Also, I came to know there is an SC order which says car park should not be sold. But everyone is blatantly charging for that. How could we handle it?CommentQuote0Flag
- Sir I have booked a flat in Tuliv Dakshin
do you already have a group?CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi There,
I have booked the flat in Dakhsin Tulive a month ago.
Please share your email ID to get connect for further discussion.
- Members, please note -
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
- I have also booked a flat in tulive dakshin. If any group is formed kindly let me know as wellCommentQuote0Flag
- I also booked in dakshin.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can any of you update on the all incl sqft price u booked recently ?CommentQuote0Flag