VGN Cosmopolis, Ambattur, Chennai

Last updated: July 3 2017
9 | Posts
2428 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VGN Cosmopolis, Ambattur, Chennai

I got an ad on email today about this project. its is located in ambattur near telephone exchange (says 0.5 km from telephone exchange). so pretty close to the road. . Any thoughts and idea on this property? Its priced at 5500 per sq.ft. I see its high compared to other other properties/guideline in that area.

Thoughts and comments?
    Last edited October 18 2016, 09:07 AM.

Re : VGN Cosmopolis, Ambattur, Chennai

I am not aware of any specifics about this project but feel the currently lot of big projects are coming in North Madras area and so one has to just wait and watch and take calls accordingly .

Comment

Thanks MKA100 for your response. If possible, could you please share more details on the upcoming residential layouts/ villas in the north madras area?

Comment

I am only following this forum rkr_2008 for updates on all projects and have no specific details .
        Last edited October 19 2016, 05:31 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

VGN Cosmopolis project is only plots projects and it is on old Dunlop factory grounds. Few years back there was a case in court, Dunlop has filed a case against VGN that VGN has illegally acquired industrial land, I dont what happened to this case. Maybe the reason why dunlop is selling has plots

Comment

Xander Finance, the non-banking financial arm of alternative investment firm The Xander Group, has invested nearly Rs. 300 crore in two residential projects in Chennai and the National Capital Region, said a company official.

The NBFC has invested over . 120 crore in a plotted develop` ment project of realty developer VGN Property Developers in Ambattur locality of western Chennai, while it invested over ` . 160 crore in Ansal API's low-rise residential project in sector 67, Gurgaon.

“Both the projects that we have invested in do not have much of construction risk associated with them as one of them is a lowrise and the other one is a plotted development.

This has allowed us to enter these projects before the commencement of sales. We are quite confident of cash flows arising from these projects in a shorter span due to limited construction work required to be done,“ said Amar Merani, MD, Xander Finance .The total tenure of these debt facilities are 4-5 years and disbursement to be made in tranches is linked to certain project-related milestones.

The investment made by Xander Finance in VGN Property's Chennai project is part of a larger township, VGN Cosmopolis.

“In January, we launched the 10acre first phase of total plotted development spread over 20 acres . We will be launching our second phase by March or April. This is part of a large township VGN Cosmopolis,“ said V Pratish De vadoss, MD, VGN Property Developers.

http://realty.economictimes.indiatim...rgaon/57197646

Comment

Dear group members kindly enlighten me whether it is ideal to purchase half a ground plot in VGN cosmopolish * 5600psft to construct a house after 5years for my end use.

Comment

I just visited the plot. The guideline value has been reset to 6000 / sqft. Though the price is little high it looks good. Lots of residents already surrounded.

Comment

uts clkse gk ambattur industrial.estate and good

Comment

its close to

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X