Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi Jaggu,
The ban still stays. HC has adjourned the case for next hearing on Dec 5th. But some registrations are happening then and there which is too risky for the buyers. The HC has not given any verdict till now so you should wait till final judgement is given. Judgement will defer based on the year of layout.
1600/-sgft looks too costly in Kelambakkam area. Which layout is this ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Rs 1600 for panchayat approved is too high in kelambakkamCommentQuote0Flag
- I think this layout is near the Junction. When I was searching for unapproved plots near Kelambakkam market area, the prices were around 1600/sqft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Only first regn.when converted from agri land to plots is banned. If it is resale, no issuesCommentQuote1Flag
- The guideline value for plots have increased and it seems to be averaging around Rs. 1700/- per sq ft. Are there any developments in and around Kelambakkam bus depot? There was a plan to build a bye pass road, are there are any signs of that project getting started?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lovebirds43kOnly first regn.when converted from agri land to plots is banned. If it is resale, no issues
That's true. reregistering is allowed and happening as I see it as well.