Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demonetization : Is it the right time to invest in property?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Demonetization : Is it the right time to invest in property?

Last updated: February 9 2017
19 | Posts
2768 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonetization : Is it the right time to invest in property?

Since we have heard all the effects of Demonetization, I want to know whether it's right time to invest in property. Can someone guide me through this?

Re : Demonetization : Is it the right time to invest in property?

Anytime is a good time for investment in RE so long you are satisfied with the price....

Comment

• Anuradhavarde
      Anuradhavarde commented
      Editing a comment
      True, But as we have seen the recent budget, do you think it'll be a smart decision?

Assuming 3 trillion cash out of the system. Below are some of the things i am watching, how it would play out in following months

1. Informal sector business requirement of cash
    2. Life style needs for the privileged
    3. Wealth Safety - Portfolio shuffling

P.S:Already 8.4 trillion deposited to banks, another month left. I wouldn't be surprised to see remaining 5.6 deposited to banks.

Comment

My personal advise is wait for some more month.

Comment

This is the best time for buying properties in the city vicinity and for those who missed already. A rare chance!

Comment

Originally posted by rockeyireb View Post
          This is the best time for buying properties in the city vicinity and for those who missed already. A rare chance!
          Could you add info to support your claim? Any price reduction happening that you are aware of? Do you think price will increase from now, if so why? Are you a builder or plot developer/promoter or mediator by profession?

Comment

Originally posted by iceemani View Post

Could you add info to support your claim? Any price reduction happening that you are aware of? Do you think price will increase from now, if so why? Are you a builder or plot developer/promoter or mediator by profession?
            Sir, I am a lay man, my opinion based on what I hear from people. Just a sample, Ponmar area is good for investments and now you can get good plots, good location, for better price.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramchi View Post
              Anytime is a good time for investment in RE so long you are satisfied with the price....
              True

Comment

Can we really expect tweaking in Personal income tax or Stamp duty rates post Dec 30? There are some requests already to reduce the stamp duty to prevent evasion/under reporting. Also real estate demand is partially driven by IT exemptions on home loan to save tax. My guess is tweak in any of these two params will affect RE.

Comment

Originally posted by rockeyireb View Post

Sir, I am a lay man, my opinion based on what I hear from people. Just a sample, Ponmar area is good for investments and now you can get good plots, good location, for better price.
                  Thanks sir.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X