Sort by :
Filter by :
- The area is closed to Outer ring road. Amarprakash and Naveen have already projects there. Schools nearby are Shanthi Anand Vidyalaya and Jain public school. Chromepet, Pallavaram, Tambaram, Kundarathur, Poonamalli, Pammal are in 6-10 Km radius. Every 20 minutes buses are running to and fro Pallavaram. 1 bus every 3 Hrs to and fro central station. Scenic, calm nd quiet location. Possible to have an appreciation as it is inside city reach as well as affordable. Also, I heard some projects from Olympia, Doshi are in pipeline in that area.CommentQuote1Flag
- @houseowner thanks for the replyCommentQuote0Flag
- this area was the worst affected during the chennai floods, it is a new area as far as residential is concerned .check the rates if you get at par in pammal or pallavaram better to buy there. they are established localities offering better resale and rent offersCommentQuote2Flag
- whether the location of Casa Grande flooded ?
- This is flood affected area. Government. Has sanction good amount of money to desilt and proper alignment of all canals and channels. Work is in progress. The have done lot of work and still going on to built retaining walls. No need to be panic . You can buy already completed Apartments in that locality at very reasonable priceCommentQuote1Flag
- Not only Thirumudivakkam but also whole Chennai is affected by the flood so no worries. Open green areas, schools and colleges nearby are advantages. Good connectivity to near by place like Pallavaram, Chromepet, Thambaram, Kundrathur, Vandalloor, Poonamalli etc. Outer Ring Road and Inner Ring Road are nearby. So location vice Thirumudivakkam is good.CommentQuote0Flag
- Even I am interested about the project, but little scared about the flood that happened in 2015.
All said and done, knowingly why should we choose a flood affected area ?
If you have plans of proceding please let me know.CommentQuote0Flag
- how much it costed to book villa in this project. end to end costCommentQuote0Flag
- Not the whole Chennai but only the areas wich were located near the rivers.Originally Posted by houseownerNot only Thirumudivakkam but also whole Chennai is affected by the flood so no worries. Open green areas, schools and colleges nearby are advantages. Good connectivity to near by place like Pallavaram, Chromepet, Thambaram, Kundrathur, Vandalloor, Poonamalli etc. Outer Ring Road and Inner Ring Road are nearby. So location vice Thirumudivakkam is good.
The floods from Chembarapakkam dam came straight till Thirumudivakkam and got diverted by the Adyar river. So I suggest if you are planning to buy properties look further down like Thiruneermalai, Pammal, Chrompet and Pallavaram.CommentQuote1Flag
- Bro, whole Chennai may not be under rainwater flood, but one thing I know, Thirumudivakkam, Thirunnermalai area are not effected !!.CommentQuote1Flag
- Anyone booked villas here ? Please give reviews.CommentQuote0Flag
- Do not book house just by seeing the model house, also see the actual house which are getting to completion, according to me I notice a gap when I compared model house with actual house which will be handed over to their buyers.
For example, wall tiles used in the rest rooms and kitchen in actual house are not as good as shown in model house, not sure about the final finishing, as I could not figure out the other gaps during my site visit. So I suggest you all to visit actual house, please look at the actual house quality (tiles used, flooring, quality of actual bathroom/bedroom doors, staircase and electric units) in detail before you book.
Someone who had already purchased, please share your experience and feedback about this project and its quality, also about the builder and customer support so far, it will help us to take right decisions.CommentQuote0Flag
- Share your contact detail. We paid amount in advance but till now they have not yet completed project in time . But demand more amount after registration . We filed case in RERA and More issued there.
We can discuss issues share contact no.CommentQuote0Flag
- Members, please note -
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.CommentQuote0Flag
- TNRERA cancels registration of Casagrand Builder's Chennai project
The developer denied the charges saying there had been no false reporting with regard to project registration. TNN | February 29, 2020, 08:34 IST
CHENNAI: Pulling up a developer for misrepresenting facts, the Tamil Nadu Real Estate Regulatory Authority (TNRERA) on Thursday slapped a fine of Rs 30 lakh and cancelled the registration of the project.
The case pertains to a project named ‘Bloom’ at Thirumudivakkam in the western suburbs developed by Casagrand Builder Private Limited. V Sangeetha, who booked a unit in the housing project, alleged that the developer had provided false information to obtain registration from TNRERA for a villa township project by projecting it as a layout. The complainant also said handing over of her villa was delayed.
The developer denied the charges saying there had been no false reporting with regard to project registration.
Hearing both sides, TNRERA observed that it was clear from the brochure and various documents that it was a residential housing project and not merely a layout of residential plots as contended by the developer and levied a fine of Rs 30 lakh for misrepresentation. It also cancelled the project approval.