Arihant Green Wood City in Navalur, Chennai

Last updated: February 15 2017
12 | Posts
2723 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arihant Green Wood City in Navalur, Chennai

I am looking to buy plot green wood city navalur, Pls share ur experience this location is good to invest the money or not,
    Last edited February 5 2017, 09:46 PM.

Re : Arihant Green Wood City in Navalur, Chennai

At present investing anywhere in land is not wise idea

Comment

If you buy it at the price of X today, you can't sell it even at 0.9 X tomorrow

Comment

• krgopalan
        krgopalan commented
        Editing a comment
        Gold, mf, land all are like that. Invts need time. Don't comment just like that..

• sadasivam
        sadasivam commented
        Editing a comment
        krgopalan -What lovebirds has said is 100% true.Market has been stagnant for the past 3 years but demonetization has dashed any hopes of revival.Prices have started to correct significantly.If you couldn't believe try to put any of your property for sale and quote your price .You will be shocked to find that almost all the Buyers quoting atleast 25% below your Quoted price.Investment in plots is not going to be a worthy investment for some time as black money that has so far led to the unrealistic price appreciation has been curbed..

I have a plot in Maraimalai Nagar which was quoting at around Rs.2200/Sq.ft few years back is not able to find any takers at Rs.1500/Sq.ft.Situation is really very bad.

• lovebirds43k
        lovebirds43k commented
        Editing a comment
        May be krgopalan might be interested to paint a better picture than reality but unfortunately situation is different

Hi vijaya3968, like others mentioned, currently situation is very bad and cost appreciation would take some time. The general rule is that If you are getting it for a very cheap price you can buy.
      Regaring Arihant green wood city, I have seen this layout, followed forums to check on the developments.

Firstly, the layout is great, but very very highly priced. This will be big boon for you, if you are not a end user, i.e, if you are looking for investment purposes.
      Secondly, I guess that there will be very very minimal development in surrounding areas for next 1-3 years. This will certainly delay any cost appreciation.
      Lastly, if you are looking for investment purposes, check Ottiambakkam, Ponmar or Kovilanchery.
      If u opt for end use, to get into a developed area, check interiors of Medavakkam/Perumbakkam for the same budget you have for a smaller plot, probably thats best suitable for end use.

All the best

Comment

@sadasivam..if ur sellng a plot/invstmnt tmrw then y u are buying today. Dts wat my point.. Allow time for the investment to give returns..

Comment

Originally posted by krgopalan View Post
          @sadasivam..if ur sellng a plot/invstmnt tmrw then y u are buying today. Dts wat my point.. Allow time for the investment to give returns..
          But that time is till what time is the question. 5 years or 10 years !!!

Many layouts in Chennai suburbs give poor returns than bank FDs in the past 5 to 7 years time

Comment

• krgopalan
            krgopalan commented
            Editing a comment
            Plot investment is only for more than 10 to 15 years. If u can't wait don't invest.

@lovebrds. I am not painting a diff picture. Be logical. Y u invest if ur selling tmrw..today it might be down bt not forever. Plot invest need 10 to 15 yrs time.

Comment

For the land investment to give decent returns, just giving time of 10-15 years alone is not enough. You need to pay a fair price to start with.

While it is hard to say what is a fair price - it is easy to say what is not a fair price - Arihant Greenwood is certainly not. Too many things are already in the price and more.

Especially, plots like Arihant Greenwood, when they sell in the name of Gated Community, when it is not, and priced for perfection and beyond, investors need to really think where my 'premium' is going? Current buyer is lending his future 5 year returns as premium in the current price.
            Last edited February 15 2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• krgopalan
              krgopalan commented
              Editing a comment
              Correct. Low price with approvals plus more time allowed give god returns. I was replying only for the particular comment.
          Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X