Last updated: February 4 2019
29 | Posts
5383 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vengaivasal, Chennai : Location and Property Review

Hi All,
    I am thinking of buying land in Vengaivasal. I was searching in Medavakkam area and found that dealers are selling more than double the Govt price. So decided look for places near by Medavakkam as I don't want to spend money from my pocket to avoid risks and to get bank loan for most the amount that I'm going to pay. Finally thinking of buying in Vengaivasal after dropping other places such as Sithalapakkam.

Some Info abt this place:
    * Approximate GPS coodinate of the location is 12.902137, 80.174413
    * Gandhi Nagar road is just outside the land.
    * It is secured with compound wall. Buying directly from the dealer who got CMDA approval layout. So I will be avoiding some brokerage fees.
    * Dealer says the price is 3600/sqft even though Govt price is jusst 3000.
    * Land is just 5 min from bus stop in "Anjaneyar Koil Street" - Vengaivasal
    * Groud +2 floors can be build

Could you please share your thoughts on this.
    1. Is this land worth to invest? What is the on-going price of land in this area ?
    2. How is the ground water ? Even though I will be buying purified water, still wanted to know whether they are drinkable if purified using water purifier ?
    3. If I am planning to resell, how much I might be gaining or losing ?
    4. If I am deciding to build home in next 3 years, will it be good to live there? Though there is no big schools in this area, will school bus be available for commute to schools?
    5. Were there any recent crimes such as murder/theft/robbery in this area?
    6. I saw in google that every 30min one bus is there. Are the bus connectivity really every 30min in day hour? Will there be more buses near future ? How is the share autos and other cab availability such Uber/Ola in day hours? How safe this area to go in bike in night?
    7. Google only few super markets in this area ? How many super markets near by the GPS location? Are there many small grocery shops for day to day need that are not shown in Google map?
    8. How good is the connectivity road from this location to Siruseri if I don't want to use OMR?
    9. Will there be any future plan of drainage connectivity in this area?
    10. Are street lights available in Vengaivasal "Anjaneyar Koil Street"?
    11. Will there be water stagnation in this area during raining season?
    11. Finally Did I miss any other questions before finalizing this area ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
    Chandru
    Last edited March 8 2017, 09:25 PM.

Re : Vengaivasal, Chennai : Location and Property Review

Feel too much price for outskirts area.How much sq.ft are you going buy?..Based on your price 86L per ground.

Comment

Hi, Instead of trying these places why don't u check out Avadi paruthipetu. You have very good schools around and good drinking water with CMDA. Do your research I am not going to recommend any promoter. As the price is some where around 2500-2700 just less than 1 KM from main road.

Best schools and water and amenities is the reason I am suggesting the area.

Comment

Schools are near but no IT Companies right

Comment

Hi all,
          Thanks for the reply.
          * Karthicks : We are from Ambattur. So don't want to buy in North Chennai as I will be working in South Chennai.

@YogarajM: This area seems to be flexible to go to work in any of the OMR. Mostly I will be either working in Siruseri or near by Tidel park for next 5 years.
          Dealer had com down to 3400/sqft. I am thinking of buying 1600Sqft.

Regards,
          Chandru

Comment

• Gowrish
            Gowrish commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Chandra,

I am also looking to buy plot in same area. Is it worth to buy there. Have you got answers for your questions? Kindly advice

Thanks and Regards
            Gowrishankar

gold winner oil smell may be a issue. Check perumbakkam jayanagar bus stop inside plots (no aside issue plots) which is going around 2.5k p.sq and also accessible to or siruseri.

Comment

• krgopalan
            krgopalan commented
            Editing a comment
            No asi issue plots

• chandr9033
            chandr9033 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lowest CMDA approved land I saw online was priced 4K/sqft. I can't find any CMDA land that sells for 2.5K.
            Also I heard water is salty in Perumbakkam!!!

check plots nearby jayanagar bus stop in medvakkam ottiyambakkam road. I own a plot there and the going rate is 2.5 to 3 k. Water qlty differs street by street.

Comment

Jaya nagar having ASI issue. Please dont go..Please check with Maheswari Nagar in Sithalapakkam.One of the broker showed me 1 Ground CMDA approved plot in 30 Feet road. and price is 3000Per sq.ft.Thats very near to medavakkam to Mambakkam road just 200Meters.

Comment

• krgopalan
              krgopalan commented
              Editing a comment
              Jayanagar has got aside issues but noc are avlb if applied. So those plots are vfm for 2.7 to 3k if owner got noc. I am in about to apply for noc, neighbours too got noc. All these fear mongering about noc is stretched.

Getting NOC also big headache and also Govt has converted Revenue Patta to Gramma Natham patta. Thats why i'm telling dont invest or settled down these area.

Comment

• krgopalan
              krgopalan commented
              Editing a comment
              nope.I have checked atleast in Jaya nagar Patta class are not changed. Getting noc is not issue if plot is beyond 300 meters. Am applying for my plot, my neighbours have got noc. It is a myth and fear mongering about ASI Will share details once finishing the process.
              Last edited March 10 2017, 04:04 PM. Reason: Error

* krgopalan

I have done extensive research over the ASI regulated areas(area < 300 metres). For area above 300 metres you don't need NOC.

NOC process and patta to these areas are changing rapidly. Government is closing all the loop holes for easy land acquisition in these areas.I almost got cheated due to lack of awareness about ASI plots.

Sir your logic is wrong!!! there is no myth and fear mongering about ASI because all these are hard facts. Right now it is advised against selling or buying ASI affected plots. Government wants to make land acquisition near ASI areas easy. If you have purchased the plot * dead cheap rates then its fine to take risk(for ex in Ponmar people are buying asi affected plots for nearly 200 Rs/Sqft). Scenario different before and after 2012. Who ever has plots in ASI area should plan to utilize the plot as much as they can.

Below content is one of my post related to ASI
            " I recently found out that every bit of land inside the ASI regulated area (i.e., within 300 metres from the marked area) had been converted into Grama natham (areas meant for residential purpose only).

The entire Subramaniabarathi puram layout in Ponmar, Chennai had been marked as Grama natham lands.
            Areas near Perumbakkam hills too affected by this. I heard that this is the case across Tamilnadu in all the ASI regulated areas.

Every one who applied PATTA transfer after 2012 are getting the new PATTA classified as GRAMA NATHAM. I am posting this in the forum since this is a very important news and missing from Indian Real Estate Board topics. Every one must be aware of this news before planning to buy plots in ASI regulated area. I found out this in the last minute before registering one such plot. Even the local VAO office never lets out this info voluntarily.

Does this mean that govt can take over the land whenever they want by giving compensation only for the land(not for the house built on that land). "

Comment

• krgopalan
              krgopalan commented
              Editing a comment
              Sir ur research is wrong, my plot in Jaya nagar is beyond 300 metres but the whole survey no is marked. I will not put the details but the issue is only for the plots within 100 mtrs, beyond that construction is allowed. patta class is not changed atleast for jaya nagar.
              by the way this plot is kept in the family for more than 3 decades. Check southern hills theard for more info.
              Last edited March 10 2017, 07:47 PM. Reason: Error

• krgopalan
              krgopalan commented
              Editing a comment
              Sir ur research is wrong, my plot in Jaya nagar is beyond 300 metres but the whole survey no is marked. I will not put the details but the issue is only for the plots within 100 mtrs, beyond that construction will be allowed. Patta class is not changed atleast for jaya nagar.
              by the way this plot is kept in the family for more than 3 decades. Check southern hills theard for more info.
              Last edited March 10 2017, 07:50 PM. Reason: Error
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X