Hi friends,
Recently, I came across Globus Fortune layouts in Padur., Chennai. Anyone has any idea about it?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No, Don't have
    CommentQuote
  • Saw the layout, luks good, just adj to Pacifica Aurum township and Hindustan school. Anybody having any idea in booking a plot in Globus Fortune?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi arulam. have you booked the plot there. What is the price they are quoting.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, anyone bought plots here. What are your thoughts? Also, suggest a good price for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the same layout is now marketed as ABI Nakshatra. I visited Pacifica Aurum. That has good ground water source. So this layout should also be having the same.

CommentQuote
  • Hi I am looking at it as well. They are quoting 3000 per square ft. Do you think it's fair ?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked one on the ABI Nakshatra's layout. Seems to be nice one in that area.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • antony3191 years ago
      Hi Naveen Raju, me too purchase a plot in ABI Nakshatra Plot No xxx. Which one yours.
  • Originally Posted by naveenraju
    I booked one on the ABI Nakshatra's layout. Seems to be nice one in that area.
    Hi Naveen how much did you book it for per square feet?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • emmzee1 years ago
      dhinio,
      are you going to buy,i also have a thought about it
      when are you going to see the plot
  • Guys

How is this layout? and acessibility to the transport?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by ntgopalakrishnan
    I think the same layout is now marketed as ABI Nakshatra. I visited Pacifica Aurum. That has good ground water source. So this layout should also be having the same.

How about water logging in this layout ?
    CommentQuote
  • @ragotham Heard from sincere sources that water logging was very less in 2015 floods.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, registered plot 2018. Litl expensive, but worth it. Good approach road, ground water, HIS in adjacent. Have done some homework in padur and this for me seems to be the best plot if planning to settle down. Not so sure if only for investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveenraju
    @ragotham Heard from sincere sources that water logging was very less in 2015 floods.
    good to know. But heard nearby pacifica was flodded during rains
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by oceanm
    Hi, registered plot 2018. Litl expensive, but worth it. Good approach road, ground water, HIS in adjacent. Have done some homework in padur and this for me seems to be the best plot if planning to settle down. Not so sure if only for investment purpose.
    Good to know. how was the plot availability ?
    CommentQuote