Hi, 2BHK 1200 sqft new flat in velachery cost is 60L with all facilities including swimming pool. Is it worth investing on it? please advice. I need to decide on the investment.
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes velachery is hot. You need ACs always
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    Yes velachery is hot. You need ACs always

people living there can afford it. it is an upmarket locality.
    anyways even my school autorikshaw driver have AC now no big deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007

You need to go back to Kilpauk. They are now providing AC as also bath tub flooded with water for LOOSES like you. So run to KMC.
    CommentQuote
  • velachery

Originally Posted by Nataraajg007

Why Velachery alone? All places in Chennai need AC. Those who can afford AC can put them.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Velachery

Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    Do not buy in velachery or madipakkam areas. You need boats for 3 months in a year

Regarding water logging at times , I know about one of my friends, who owns a house in Velachery which used to get water logged during rainy season, has been rented out by him and he is living in a flat nearby within the rent he receives for his own house, at a place free from water logging.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    You need to go back to Kilpauk. They are now providing AC as also bath tub flooded with water for LOOSES like you. So run to KMC.

HAHAH LMAO Good going Nats and Nataaaaaas ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Must Read - Good Article

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/quickiearticleshow/msid-3999119.cms

Lack of buying activity means that the market is skewed towards the buyer at the moment. "You can start quoting a price that seems reasonable to you. Try quoting a price that is 50% less than the highest price of a property in the locality commanded in the past," ...
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know about the surroundings in Madipakam especially at Kuberan Nagar. Is it worthwhile to buy a plot at this area. Is there water logging at this area. Pls let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel sorry that Sethugm with so many silly posts some very lengthy is yet to become a Senior member while Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj has become with NO SENSE ONE LINERS.
    KS are you listening?
    CommentQuote
    I feel sorry that Sethugm with so many silly posts some very lengthy is yet to become a Senior member while Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj has become with NO SENSE ONE LINERS.
    KS are you listening?

Whatever you say, no one is ready to buy land from you. You have to sell at less rates than you bought
    CommentQuote
    I feel sorry that Sethugm with so many silly posts some very lengthy is yet to become a Senior member while Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj has become with NO SENSE ONE LINERS.
    KS are you listening?

Dear Natarajg007,

Yes. I am listening and not averse to such of these messages. I am taken aback only when the members use bad words in their communications in such a forum wherein people of all ages, both male and female access this site for useful and purposeful reading. I feel, those individuals who want to abuse each other with bad words, can make use of the private message facility provided in this site. Regards.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • pls help me my friend is looking for a flat or duplex in velachery near vijaynagar or Ram nagar north extn
    if u know of any project with rates pls let me know.
    pros and cons of velachery and cureent RE slump is known dont reply in that context.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newboy
    pls help me my friend is looking for a flat or duplex in velachery near vijaynagar or Ram nagar north extn
    pros and cons of velachery and cureent RE slump is known dont reply in that context.

chk out my post in the topic 'general doubt'... I have written about those areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    chk out my post in the topic 'general doubt'... I have written about those areas.

If you are in doubt, never buy the property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newboy
    pls help me my friend is looking for a flat or duplex in velachery near vijaynagar or Ram nagar north extn

there is one project of indp villas in 7th main ram nagar northextn
    this is a better buy than a flat.
    one aprtment proj in 5th main vijay nagar.
    many proj in ram nagar north extn area.area is near bus stop,MRTS &100 feet adambakkam bypass.good locale.

dont buy in areas on MRTS side notorius for double documents.everything will look fine but it aint (selva ngr,bhuvaneswari,etc)
    CommentQuote