Collapse

Investment Options: 2 BHK For 60L at Velachery, Chennai

Last updated: May 6 2009
73 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Investment Options: 2 BHK For 60L at Velachery, Chennai

i am looking for a house in 3000 rs in velachery near vijaynagar.
    pls tell me the add. leave bhuvaneswarinagar and selva nagar (near MRTS)which are notorius for double documents,pls dont buy there.pls tell me the location in velachery at your rates.
    if you are talking about advt saying near MRTS than check them out,they migth be in madipakkam ram nagar ,lic nagar,kuberan nagar .or palikarnai.
    in VELACHERY YOU WILL NOT GET LESS THAN 4300/SQ FT.
    PLS VISIT THE SITE AND LET ME KNOW.I have been led around many times by ads saying velachery,when i go there either it is adambakkam,madipakkam or palikarnai.near MRTS is a misleading term.
    Originally posted by elite View Post
    The peak rate in Velachery was 75L per ground in good area with no potential for water logging. So people with land around potentially water logging MRTS area can feel happy to see your quote of 1c per ground. TIn mid 2008, the rate near MRTS for a house (1+1) was 3800 (now around 3000). Hence please talk reality.
    elite you said somebody was quoting 4800/sq ft and now you are saying 3000 .if u know it is 3000 rs now ,i dont understand your need to ask if 4800/- was reasonable.
    Last edited January 8 2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Dear abk,

First, my sincere thanks to you for informing about double docs at areas near MRTS quoted by you. Do you know how to check for double docs other than checking EC for probably 25 years?

4800 is for Rajalakshmi Nagar. 3800 was for near MRTS (Kuberan Nagar), they may now give it for around 3000 (I am not sure whether it is sold yet or not). Both are 1+1 houses.

Since I decided not to go for Kuberan Nagar house, I looked at Rajalakshmi Nagar. I am trying to find out whether 4800 is reasonable price for Rajalakshmi Nagar 1+1 house.

Also does any one know the common area percentage for 1+1 houses?

Thanks in advance..

Comment

i think 4500/ is ok.I was mentioning indpt villa of 1750 sq ft it is a 7th main ram nagar north behind nathella. if you have the budget i think they will give at even 4500/sq ft. it is a better buy .i didnt have the budget.it is not a submerging locality and the site is very near the main road.a good locale check it out

the common area ranges from 14 - 18 % of the saleable area i.e 16 - 20 % of plinth area
        Last edited January 11 2009, 10:55 AM. Reason: missed common area

Comment

Originally posted by elite View Post
          Dear abk,

First, my sincere thanks to you for informing about double docs at areas near MRTS quoted by you. Do you know how to check for double docs other than checking EC for probably 25 years?

THE PROBLEM IS THEY HAVE REGD THE SAME LOCATION UNDER NAMES OF DIFFERENT LAYOUTS.
          one of our friend who is(was) director of land survey&records advised me to stay off lands in the vicinity of velachery MRTS to perungudi MRTS till 400(approx) metres along the tracks. said lots of fudging and missing records in that area, this was because the area was under marshes and buyers could not put fences or it was impossible to know where exactly is your land'
          Last edited January 11 2009, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Do not buy in velachery or madipakkam areas. You need boats for 3 months in a year

Comment

madipakkam maybe but velachery is definitely a better place.read my post in other threads about flooding.it was precisely 3 days in velachery and that was bcoz the lake bund was broken and the area was flooded more.
              mumbai was severly flooded in the recent past now natraaj it does not rain for 3 months in chennai,get your facts straight. the velachery registrar office boasts of the top revenues for this year in chennai.
              and everyone knows about the problems and advantages of velachery.
              the advantages far outweigh the probs. velachery is hot.a better place in chennai

Comment

Yes velachery is hot. You need ACs always

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
                  people living there can afford it. it is an upmarket locality.
                  anyways even my school autorikshaw driver have AC now no big deal

Comment

You need to go back to Kilpauk. They are now providing AC as also bath tub flooded with water for LOOSES like you. So run to KMC.

Comment

velachery

Why Velachery alone? All places in Chennai need AC. Those who can afford AC can put them.

ks2071746
                      Last edited January 20 2009, 11:15 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X