Hi, 2BHK 1200 sqft new flat in velachery cost is 60L with all facilities including swimming pool. Is it worth investing on it? please advice. I need to decide on the investment.
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    If you are in doubt, never buy the property

Dear friend,

I agree. If one is in doubt, should not buy it.

ks2071746:p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    there is one project of indp villas in 7th main ram nagar northextn
    this is a better than a flat.
    one aprtment proj in 5th main vijay nagar.
    many proj in ram nagar north extn area.area is near bus stop,MRTS &100 feet adambakkam bypass.good locale.

dont in areas on MRTS side notorius for double documents.everything will look fine but it aint (selva ngr,bhuvaneswari,etc)

can anyone reco any projects near vijaynagar with rates, i am interested only in G+1 with few flats less than 10 in the complex. areas ranging from 1300-1700
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK 1200 sqft new flat in velachery

Dont go for it. Prices have dropped . You should be looking at Rs 4500/feet and below in Velachery even with all amenities. Now there is stalemate in market with both ers and sellers not budging. Given the scenario Sellers will blink very shortly.

Originally Posted by dearvj
    Hi, 2BHK 1200 sqft new flat in velachery cost is 60L with all facilities including swimming pool. Is it worth investing on it? please advice. I need to decide on the investment.
    CommentQuote
  • What about TNHB selling flats in Vyasarpadi for 2900 psft? Sellers blinking or ers foolishly waiting for prices to shoot up another big round?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    What about TNHB selling flats in Vyasarpadi for 2900 psft? Sellers blinking or ers foolishly waiting for prices to shoot up another big round?

Dear friend,

Though the quality of construction is not good in the case of TNHB flats, the good things are: (1) They give large open space and suffficient parking area (2) People extend their built up areas jointly. Please see the MIG or EWS flats in the Annanagar West/Mogappair area having enlarged their built up areas almost double or even more than double?

ks2071746:p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madrasi
    can anyone reco any projects near vijaynagar with rates, i am interested only in G+1 with few flats less than 10 in the complex. areas ranging from 1300-1700

pls answer this query rather than talking vyasarpadi,pls be relevant
    CommentQuote
  • Ram nagar north extn certainly floods every time it rains. Maybe with the MRTs link to mount it may not. But I seriously doubt. The site behind Nathella also is a water logging area. This part of Vijayanagar has been a pool for the water from the bye pass lake through the canal that you see on the main road leading to tambaram and also due to the flooding up of the madipakkam dam. Though the prices are quoted in crores it is still a water logging area which they say would not be once the storm water canal really works! in Velachery only during monsoons after you get a free boat ride to see the plot. Or if you are willing to evacuate for a month during navarathri. You should atleast shift your things to the First Floor and be ready for house arrest, no power and surrounded by a water world with all species. Cleaning up the mess is even more a stress
    If it is elevated the water may not come in but you cannot go out either. Of course the gondola rides are offered now. Ask the guy next door you will certainly find a willing senior citizen to share his experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

You have told it right about this area. But people are crazy about this area due to so many other conveniences/facilities there including higher rental possibility.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Rentals also is seeing a slump in velachery. previously you couldnt see Tolet boards, all the rentals dealt by brokers, now you can see many Tolet boards as the brokers are not able to find the tenants.
    CommentQuote
  • the high end apartments with rents more than 15k have no takers and lying vacant
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msenthil74
    Dont go for it. Prices have dropped . You should be looking at Rs 4500/feet and below in Velachery even with all amenities. Now there is stalemate in market with both ers and sellers not budging. Given the scenario Sellers will blink very shortly.

can you tell what are the rates in velachery? quote with any project if you know.
    CommentQuote
  • Velachery is doomed because it over depended on IT and every one does not wish to own a boat, that too mechanised during rainy season
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

Some areas in Velachery are really good with the needed facilities. Altogether we cannot blame Velachery.

ks2071746:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

Some areas in Velachery are really good with the needed facilities. Altogether we cannot blame Velachery.

ks2071746:(

Dear friend

I igree with U. In any particular area, certainly there will be good area as well as not so good areas.

Thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • good areas in velachery without water logging problems.

hi . i m new to this forum .got to know many things from this.can anyone plez tell me
    whuch are all the good areas in velachery to buy flats.. near vijaynagar bus stand as well as access to MRTS station.
    CommentQuote