Collapse

Investment Options: 2 BHK For 60L at Velachery, Chennai

Last updated: May 6 2009
73 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Investment Options: 2 BHK For 60L at Velachery, Chennai

the high end apartments with rents more than 15k have no takers and lying vacant

Comment

Originally posted by msenthil74 View Post
      Dont go for it. Prices have dropped . You should be looking at Rs 4500/feet and below in Velachery even with all amenities. Now there is stalemate in market with both ers and sellers not budging. Given the scenario Sellers will blink very shortly.
      can you tell what are the rates in velachery? quote with any project if you know.

Comment

Velachery is doomed because it over depended on IT and every one does not wish to own a boat, that too mechanised during rainy season

Comment

Dear friend,

Some areas in Velachery are really good with the needed facilities. Altogether we cannot blame Velachery.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
            Dear friend,

Some areas in Velachery are really good with the needed facilities. Altogether we cannot blame Velachery.

ks2071746

Dear friend

I igree with U. In any particular area, certainly there will be good area as well as not so good areas.

Thanks

chataara

Comment

good areas in velachery without water logging problems.

hi . i m new to this forum .got to know many things from this.can anyone plez tell me
              whuch are all the good areas in velachery to buy flats.. near vijaynagar bus stand as well as access to MRTS station.

Comment

Originally posted by vidhya105 View Post
                hi . i m new to this forum .got to know many things from this.can anyone plez tell me
                whuch are all the good areas in velachery to buy flats.. near vijayanagar bus stand as well as access to MRTS station.
                Velachary is a large and interesting region. While the old velachary main road, 100ft bypass road, taramani road, tambaram road appear congested with heavy traffic and road side tea shops. There are some internal areas which are posh and calm residential localities, even better then established city areas; only point is you need to research. Its good you came to this forum. Below are some good localities in Velachary region.

AGS Colony: A calm residential area. It is 1.5 km from Vijayanagar bus stand and 1 Km from MRTS station. It is also approachable via the new 100ft inner ring road which is currently almost constructed upto Adambakkam. This inner ring road starts from Velachary MRTS and goes to Chennai Airport when completed.

Adambakkam: It is approachable from Velachary Checkpost or 1.5km from Velachary MRTS via the new inner ring road. As it mainly has individual houses, and few apartments, it may to difficult to find a flat here.

Guru Nanak College Junction: There are some high rise apartments just before Guru Nanak College on the main road junction. From the higher floors you can get a nice view and good wind also. Guru nanak college campus and Guindy national park with lots of open space are behind these apartments.

Some of our members will add few more I hope....

Comment

Dear friend,

A good & useful response to those looking for Velachery locality.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by vidhya105 View Post
                    whuch are all the good areas in velachery to buy flats.. near vijaynagar bus stand as well as access to MRTS station.
                    My choice would be dhandeeswaram nagar and Seethapathy nagar.This is near TCS and opposite to baby nagar MRTS.Very good calm residential location.

Comment

thanks a lot.actaully i m looking for places which is maximum 1 km from near by bus stop as well as MRTS station ,also without water logging problems.so kindly suggest me areas as such and the current price of per squarefeet in thos areas.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X