Hi,Anyone has idea about this project- chennai pattianm by ceedeeyes? plus and minus?any information like location,pricing,builder etc will b helpful to me as we are thinking of this option.thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you can find all details on pricing on their website. ceedeeyes.com. The pricing looks extremely attractive at 1800 / 1950 depending on what payment option you choose. You will also find details on the pricing. I haven't seen any other property by the builder. The little that I have seen on the website it appears as a no-frills kind off place. Not sure on their execution. Do let me know if anyone has some inputs on their reputation/ past projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kayjoor
    you can find all details on pricing on their website. ceedeeyes.com. The pricing looks extremely attractive at 1800 / 1950 depending on what payment option you choose. You will also find details on the pricing. I haven't seen any other property by the builder. The little that I have seen on the website it appears as a no-frills kind off place. Not sure on their execution. Do let me know if anyone has some inputs on their reputation/ past projects

Recently visited Ceedeeyes site. It is way out of the main road(Ellayanur - Nellikuppam). OMR is no where to be seen near to this site. It is a piece of baron land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neha1
    Hi,Anyone has idea about this project- chennai pattianm by ceedeeyes? plus and minus?any information like location,pricing,builder etc will b helpful to me as we are thinking of this option.thanks

they are giving delivery of 1st phase flats in Jan 2011. It has been divided into 2 phases now . Manager says the demand slipped due to recession now only it is starting again but very slowly. around 921 houses booked.
    thiruporur road looks neat now . guduvancherry road sucks as usual. went to site just last week during rains.
    that supervisor ramachandran is a big time loser.....he pitches in for the actual supervisor selvaraj from time to time...this guy is harsh and mean, selvaraj is the same but he says things in gentle manner....
    Staff Courtesy at their adayar office and that of the workers at site who take you to show your houses are great. As stated above supervisors suck...
    Local bus services are increasing...saw 4 buses when i went last week to the site...also in that thiruporur road electicity / lighting can be seen..so night time not much worry when coming this side.
    pending taks include gas connection by bharat gas, seperate sub station for electricity by local officials, sewage plant- all these are external agncies so it is getting delayed.
    a bit of road has been laid inside site. looks good...project coming up slowly but nicely....manager said they will pay 8% or so fine /month for delay :).
    in short .....but this as investment....trust me my father did that 20 yrs ago and now that flat isselling for 80 lacs now...however we dont have to wait that long for this to develop.....also another construction major is developing flats few km from ceedeeyes chennai pattinum towards guduvancherry side.....so that area is bound to develop.....
    enjoy... guduvancherry road sucks as usual. went to site just last week during rains.
    that supervisor ramachandran is a big time loser.....he pitches in for the actual supervisor selvaraj from time to time...this guy is harsh and mean, selvaraj is the same but he says things in gentle manner....
    Staff Courtesy at their adayar office and that of the workers at site who take you to show your houses are great. As stated above supervisors suck...
    Local bus services are increasing...saw 4 buses when i went last week to the site...also in that thiruporur road electicity / lighting can be seen..so night time not much worry when coming this side.
    pending taks include gas connection by bharat gas, seperate sub station for electricity by local officials, sewage plant- all these are external agncies so it is getting delayed.
    a bit of road has been laid inside site. looks good...project coming up slowly but nicely....manager said they will pay 8% or so fine /month for delay :).
    in short .....but this as investment....trust me my father did that 20 yrs ago and now that flat isselling for 80 lacs now...however we dont have to wait that long for this to develop.....also another construction major is developing flats few km from ceedeeyes chennai pattinum towards guduvancherry side.....so that area is bound to develop.....
    enjoy... guduvancherry road sucks as usual. went to site just last week during rains.
    enjoy..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Chennai Patinam here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/3136-chennai-patinam-by-ceedeeyes-infrastructure-in-nellikuppam-chennai?t=3360
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote