VGP Layout, Aishwaryam Nagar, Chennai

Last updated: February 11 2016
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VGP Layout, Aishwaryam Nagar, Chennai

Originally posted by aswin_kini View Post
    Could you also share the relevant details, Land Size, Rate, and PLot number It would be very helpful as some of my friends want to invest too
    The rate at which it was bought is circa 355 per SFT and the plot was having an area of around 5200 SFT.

From what I understood, there are not too many plots left to choose from since it is an old layout.

As I mentioned earlier, it was concluded by my friend before revision in GV and so not sure about what are the current prices.

Please do share the current prices if you know.

Comment

i understand that they have added few more plots in the front side ( i guess they might have acquired land in the front) and its being quoted as 600 psf.

Is 600 psf worth investing? And what about the appreciation? isnt bit interior for it to appreciate in the next few years.

Comment

Hi Garuda, rajesh or others who have bought plots in VGP Aishwaryam,

I have received favourable opinion about the layout. Did you check the legalities of the documentation? is the title clear? Did any of you observed any points which are phishy especially on legal heirs POA etc... Was the lawyer's opinion favourable and unambiguous? What are the precautions we need to check in the document?

By the way, apart from the documentation front, can anyone throw some light on the potential for its appreciation? Especially since manimangalam falls after the belt of ORR and the layout's proximity to Vengadu SIPCOT and Sriperumbudur, i personally think that the rates will appreciate soon. The road infront of the layout is very broad and the layout as mentioned is well marked. Your opinions will be of great use.

Comment

My lawyer found lot of objections on the basic search of VGP aishwaryam documentation. Whoever have purchased in VGP aishwaryam, whats your experience in the legalities ?

Comment

Who are the approved lenders for this project?

Even if you do not have a reason to take loan, approach them as though you are interested and ask them, my lawyer has issues in letting me put 20% down and how are you lending 80% with the points your lawyer have raised?

Mav

Comment

Mav, I didnt understand your comment.. What do you mean by lenders and how to find that ?

I have taken the document from VGP after paying Rs.50000 as advance. My lawyer found many missing documents in the first glance (for eg, land sold by minor, some legal heir check, death certificate, POA , in addition to the simple math of mismatch in total area etc)... I will be getting a detailed feedback from my lawyer and i will be contacting VGP again with the legal queries. I will proceed only if i receive all the legal queries raised by my lawyer are resolved.

Its better to spend on lawyer than to lament later .

Comment

Any land promotion or building promotion will have pre-approved lenders like IDBI, Sundaram Home Finance etc in the interest of borrowing convenience and more importantly, stamp of credibility. They would have done the same diligence what you are attempting to. It is a necessary check but not a sufficient check.

Try to get that list from VGP if they have one. If they have none, then it becomes obvious from what your lawyer could be raising.

Mav

Comment

After several scrutiny, and repeated exchanges of documents, new EC from promoter, my lawyer finally gave a go-ahead on this project. I have finalized a plot on their old layout. The plot is spacious , thou not a perfect square.. 64 sq. ft on one side and 75 sg. fit on the other side with 50sq ft width throughout.
                  I have got a rate of 350 psf and i think thats a good deal.. We will be registering soon.

Comment

Hi haikharan, are you sure of the rate 350rs / sft or it is a typo. I called them, and they said the rate is 600 rs. Can you please confirm.

Comment

Hi,

What is the SFT rate in VGP Ayswaryam Nagar now? I'm planning to buy one as it is located in State highway and JK Tyre is behind.

Regards
                      Last edited February 11 2016, 01:49 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X