-Greetings, I reside in Pallavaram and my work is in Guindy. I am looking for a plot for end use in 5 years. If it doesn't develop to livable condition in 5 years then I might look that expense as investment to reap benefits in 15 years.
-My eldest kid would be in 7th std in 5 years, so I would not be willing to change school from 8th std. this is the reason I wish my plot to have decent schools in five years from now.
-Fine to drive around 1 hour to work. My budget is 60 L for a 1 ground plot.
-Very keen that I buy a piece of land that will not have any legal complications and free from any acquisitions.I am OK to pay a premium for this reason.
-Looking for plots alongside ORR in specific so that if i cannot build house in five years it can still be a good investment for 15 years
- Prefer plot to be within 1 hour of Pallavaram so I can visit frequently to keep encroachments in check.
-looked at big developers TVH Titanium city(2500 ), shobha evergreens ( 1800) and Olympia mythila (2000) etc I like them all except for the price.
-like to get your views and opinions so I can make an informed decision. @Love4land @SRaj001 @Maverick @Economist @subramanya
-request your suggestions for particular plots and the right price to pay i.e value for money or the right premium for branded Ones for the advantage they provide.Thanks in advance.,,
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Consider buying land where ORR meets NH (for example in red hills where GNT and ORR meets)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandhi123
    Consider buying land where ORR meets NH (for example in red hills where GNT and ORR meets)

Thanks. its good point to start with. Any suggestions for plots in proximity to ORR intersections at NH48, SH113 and SH110?

Especially I see SH113 X ORR as high potential area, given the connectivity to SPDR via 113, many points via ORR, to GST via Pammal or Thiruneermalai road given that GST is well connected to Thoraipakkam at chrompet. Any suggestions on the green cross areas as shown on the map?
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • why not around medavakkam? drivable to guindy in an hour and can crime with in your budget. Plenty of schools also around.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • DontcaRE2 years ago
      @krgopalan. Thanks.I suppose Medavakkam ground cost is minimum 85L. I like to go for atleast 1 ground, if not more.
  • Sithalapakkam and Perumbakkam. Non ASI affected plots can be up the budget of 70 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Right decision to buy plot near to ORR. Certainly, you will get good appreciation. Thirumudivakkam or Pazhanthandalam are the right places to choose. Well connected to Tambaram, Pallavaram, Perungalathur and Poonamallee. You can get CMDA approved plot on 30 feet Road at the price of 950 per square foot
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • DontcaRE2 years ago
      @SreeniA , Thanks. Would you mind pointing me to some layouts that you may know of in Pazhanthandalam or Thirumudivakkam which has decent access to ORR. Thanks Again.
  • Kindly check that area. You can consider Sri Raghavendra Layout in Pazhanthandalam. Resale plots are available. You may get at Rs. 850 to 950/-. Try to bargain and check all the documents. Patta must be on seller name. Please prefer minimum Road with must be 30 feet and length of plot must be 1 to 1.5 times of width. It will save construction cost
    thanks
    CommentQuote