Sort by :
Filter by :
- Consider buying land where ORR meets NH (for example in red hills where GNT and ORR meets)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gandhi123Consider buying land where ORR meets NH (for example in red hills where GNT and ORR meets)
Thanks. its good point to start with. Any suggestions for plots in proximity to ORR intersections at NH48, SH113 and SH110?
Especially I see SH113 X ORR as high potential area, given the connectivity to SPDR via 113, many points via ORR, to GST via Pammal or Thiruneermalai road given that GST is well connected to Thoraipakkam at chrompet. Any suggestions on the green cross areas as shown on the map?
- why not around medavakkam? drivable to guindy in an hour and can crime with in your budget. Plenty of schools also around.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sithalapakkam and Perumbakkam. Non ASI affected plots can be up the budget of 70 lakhs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Right decision to buy plot near to ORR. Certainly, you will get good appreciation. Thirumudivakkam or Pazhanthandalam are the right places to choose. Well connected to Tambaram, Pallavaram, Perungalathur and Poonamallee. You can get CMDA approved plot on 30 feet Road at the price of 950 per square footCommentQuote0Flag
- Kindly check that area. You can consider Sri Raghavendra Layout in Pazhanthandalam. Resale plots are available. You may get at Rs. 850 to 950/-. Try to bargain and check all the documents. Patta must be on seller name. Please prefer minimum Road with must be 30 feet and length of plot must be 1 to 1.5 times of width. It will save construction cost