Ocean Breeze - Kazhipattur, OMR

Last updated: September 17 2013
7 | Posts
3316 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Breeze - Kazhipattur, OMR

I recently came to know about this project thru one of my friends. Looks like it was launched last week and their offer price was Rs2999/sq ft

I am thinking of buying at least three 2 bedrooms flats. Can anyone tell me if the price is right and any information about the builder.

Can i invest in this project. Your opinion please.

This is their website: .:: Ocean Breeze ::.

Thanks

Re : Ocean Breeze - Kazhipattur, OMR

Anyone with any information on this project? Is it a good buy??? Let me know if you guys have any information

Comment

Hi Friends,

I had visited this site and felt it as a good deal...I am planning to book here...Has anyone already booked..??They also said they are waiting for the approval including sbi...how abt the builder..??I dont see much information about their previous project in net..when I enquired ,the sales person told me about "Fine Meadows" as their previous project which is in chrompet,behind vetri theatre..Does anyone know about this apartments construction,had they delivered on time...??please pen down ur thoughts...btw they have not confirmed me the rate..In paper its 3100/sq ft..

Comment

Hello all,

I am planning to book a 2 BHK in Ocean breeze.. I read about the proximity of this site to a burial ground in a different thread. Is this true? Can I go ahead and proceed with the booking. Any thoughts? Please let me know.

Thanks! Keep Smiling

Comment

Hi

I have booked 3 BHK@ PBEL city which is opposite to Akshaya Today project
          it is located thaiyur,pre launch offer rs 2699/-
          Impressed with floor plans,spec,attractive offer...
          Please visit the site if you like to explore more projects before taking decision..

Originally posted by okemos View Post
          I recently came to know about this project thru one of my friends. Looks like it was launched last week and their offer price was Rs2999/sq ft

I am thinking of buying at least three 2 bedrooms flats. Can anyone tell me if the price is right and any information about the builder.

Can i invest in this project. Your opinion please.

This is their website: .:: Ocean Breeze ::.

Thanks
          Last edited March 4 2013, 04:05 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

There is one towards marg puspankara...is this project near to it?

Originally posted by TNHBPLOT View Post
            Hello all,

I am planning to book a 2 BHK in Ocean breeze.. I read about the proximity of this site to a burial ground in a different thread. Is this true? Can I go ahead and proceed with the booking. Any thoughts? Please let me know.

Thanks! Keep Smiling

Comment

The site is located about 2 kms from Siruseri toll gate. Once you cross HIRA and FL smith you end up with Kazhipattur and you got take a left towards Gateway international school.

The Ocean breeze site is located very close (may 150 m b4 Gateway international school).

Comment

Has anyone booked an apartment in Ocean breeze?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X