Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the Revised Guideline Value for Sithalapakkam/ Vivekananda Nagar, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What are the Revised Guideline Value for Sithalapakkam/ Vivekananda Nagar, Chennai?

Last updated: September 12 2012
2 | Posts
6220 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Revised Guideline Value for Sithalapakkam/ Vivekananda Nagar, Chennai?

Hi,

Please help me in finding the revised guideline value for Sithalapakkam - Vivekananda Nagar. I tried finding in TN Reg Dept site, but could not nail down it.

Thanks
    Raja

Re : What are the Revised Guideline Value for Sithalapakkam/ Vivekananda Nagar, Chennai?

Sithalapakkam Dream Park

Hi,
    I am planning to buy a plot in Sithalapakkam. I have come to know few plots in that area are available. I would like to know the following details.
    1. Is that Dream park is CMDA layout approved?
    2. whats the guide line value.
    3. Whats the market value.

Real estate experts know better than anybody.. please send your reply.

Thanks,
    Vinodh

Comment

Re : What are the Revised Guideline Value for Sithalapakkam/ Vivekananda Nagar, Chennai?

Originally posted by vinodhss78 View Post
      Hi,
      I am planning to buy a plot in Sithalapakkam. I have come to know few plots in that area are available. I would like to know the following details.
      1. Is that Dream park is CMDA layout approved?
      2. whats the guide line value.
      3. Whats the market value.

Real estate experts know better than anybody.. please send your reply.

Thanks,
      Vinodh
      If the layout is cmda approved, you can check the same on cmda website using the approval number and year.you can get the guideline value from the following website. Market value is debatable and relative to your plot's location,facing,adjoining roadwidth,etc.

::REGINET::

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X