DABC , Mambakkam, Chennai : Plots

Last updated: March 20 2019
7 | Posts
2898 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DABC , Mambakkam, Chennai : Plots

Recently I am in touch with DABC marketing person told about this 1500 sq.ft plot opposite to maharishi school quote is 2500rs. Anyone bought here? Is it worth for money and immediate construction ?
    Last edited November 4 2017, 01:09 PM.

Re : DABC , Mambakkam, Chennai : Plots

Hi Raj,

i think, DABC is doing only villas/row house/flat projects only..

they are doing PLOTS also ???

1)what is the project name of DABC ?

2)where is the exact location via map?

i am also looking for plots for immediate construction..please share this project details and how is the areas..

Because i have got info about ponmar onraod project of 'subamangala nagar' price Rs 2300/sqft.. also i have checked one resale plot opposite to chirstwood school...they are quoting same Rs 2300/-

Thanks,

Ramalingam

Comment

• vignes1639
      vignes1639 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Ramalingam,
      Even i'm searching in the same area only. Can share the details more for me .

With Regards,
      vigneswaran M

Hi,

As per another thread info " Many places in Ponmar are with in the limits of Archeological limits. May not get construction approvals "

Please kindly check with Archeological Survey of India before finalise the deal

check this thread : https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/46019-veerapandi-nagar-ponmar-chennai-suggestions/page28

Comment

Hi Vignesh/Raj,

Recently i have visited that DABC plot project( Plots in Freesia Garden) on polacherry(next to ponmar)..

lanmark : near to prince college.

they are quoating Rs 2500/sqft and DTCP approved ..but these plots are coming backside of lake..

1500 sqft plot is minimal plot size,also we have seen one small 'kavai' backside of these minimal plots..

advantages :-

1) vidhya mandhir school inside of DABC project

2) near to vellamal school..

3) DABC has launched lot of aparment projects and people occupied and also row/villa houses also..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Did you visit any good project (or) got any info ?? please share to me if you have any good plots..

Thanks,

Ramalingam.

Comment

• rajkumar0212
        rajkumar0212 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Sir,

Thanks for the details. Sday I was also went n see the plots in DABC, can see water stagnated Due to lake in empty plots.
        I am worried about appreciation in that as DABC owns many acres there.

Also visited subamangala Nagar,many houses are constructing.... Not having details of contact or cost over there .... Any info will be valuable
        Last edited November 22 2017, 10:18 AM.

Hi Raj,

how is the 'subamangala nagar' layout ??

they are applied DTCP approval and waiting for approval..

also they are quoting Rs 2500/sqft with DTCP approval..

please share if you have any other valuable info or any other good project ...

Last edited November 22 2017, 07:28 PM. Reason: Links/Solicitation

Comment

Hi Raj,

Could you please share me updates on DABC mambakkam if you have any...yesterday i visited to see the plots? is it worth buying and construct house for rental purpose. Also i am seeing some lake flow behind it

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X