Hi All,

I am planning to buy a home for own use in OMR. My office is located in SP Info City. My requirements

1) Budget of 1 Crore
2) Area of 1200 to 1500 sqft

3) Max of 15km preferrable on OMR or ECR

4) Gated community

5) Either ready to occupy or 80% complete project

With this in mind, I have visited few projects in OMR (Radiance Mandarin, Pinnacle Crest, Adroit Artistica, Olympia Opaline Sequal, Emami Tejomaya). What I am confused and need suggestions from you guys

1) Everybody is telling that only few flats are available, rest are sold but when in general I heard "Real Estate market is slow" which is true ?

2) Price these are quoting looks to on the higher side? Any recent transactions or price table pointers please ?

3) Is it worth purchasing now or put it on hold for some more time ?

4) Any other good projects ?

5) Any other good suggestions for negotions ?

Looking for some expert comments on this.

Thanks in Advance.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Select the project, (should be ready to move, currently the market is dead, if small work is pending, it may be pending forever, you may not get the house), the find the sellers from the market, negotiate hard, there should be good amount of sellers wants to exit. not to hurry, its buyers market.

again remember under construction flats are untouchable, there are/will be few builders filing bankrupcy
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Curently Better to buy fullt completed apartments i.e secondary sales as you know what are the plus and minus of that project as well as apartment . It is riskly to put your money in incomplete projects as you do not know when the balance part will be completed .
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rrahilrafi1 years ago
      Check if the project is RERA registered if you are looking at waiting for the project to get over.

If you are looking for moving in asap then like everyone else suggested better to move in to apartments which are handed over.