Chennai : Suggestions required on a couple of OMR properties

Last updated: December 17 2018
9 | Posts
1689 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chennai : Suggestions required on a couple of OMR properties

Hi Everyone! I would like to take suggestions/insights from all the veterans on a couple of properties that I have shortlisted. After a lot of research, I have zeroed-in on two projects.

1. DABC's No.18 Freesia Garden.

These guys are charging INR 30L (all-inclusive) for a 2 BHK apartment (650 SQFT). It has close proximity to some renowned schools and some upcoming. It is a G+2 structure with only 4 blocks up for grabs. I went through the feedback shared by the members from this forum in another post, and I am of the opinion that this a builder who could be trusted with one's hard earned money.

2. NEST

He is offering G+2 structures with typically 4-6 units. All of their apartments are located in Semmanchery locality and it is in close proximity to Semmanchery bus stand. I am not able to find any reviews in detail about this builder in the public domain. He is offering a 2bhk unit (700 SQFT) * 36L approx. Some of the schools that I have finalised are in close proximity to this unit, i.e., HLC, KFI & PSBB Millenium

May I request the members of this forum to share their experience with the above two builders

a. (pre & post sales),

b.building quality

c. Water logging

d. Structural integrity

e. Security

Last edited December 27 2017, 03:40 PM.

Re : Chennai : Suggestions required on a couple of OMR properties

NEST is a waste of time . completely useless

Comment

• kaarthi
      kaarthi commented
      Editing a comment
      @Adityaa- It would be great if you could share your experiences. This would certainly help me to arrive at a conclusion.

Hello Guys! Is there anyone who can throw some light on these two builders?

Comment

• selvaraghuraman
      selvaraghuraman commented
      Editing a comment
      NEST - Ground water is not potable
      Carpet area is less compared to other builders on this location.

@Kaarthi: I just saw today. Have you finalized the deal because i had few doubts & questions. Let me know if you are still interested. We can discuss over.

Comment

Hi All
      Has anyone finalized a deal? I am interested in buying an apartment immediately in this area as well.

Comment

Members, please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X