Collapse

Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Looks like today's Hindu has article talks about Vengadamangalam composite yard which is planned to be completed by 2014 ..

Any thoughts on this ?? Will it have impact on Real estates and residential migrations in Ponmar/Vengadamangalam area ??

Comment

Plot For Sale

Have a 1800 sqft plot in Karpagam Avenue. Have been thinking to sell. Anyone could please let me know the current market price for that area? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by friend123 View Post
        Have a 1800 sqft plot in Karpagam Avenue. Have been thinking to sell. Anyone could please let me know the current market price for that area? Thanks for your help.
        This waste to energy project
        needed one in Chennai.. We can see infrastructure like roads get developed quickly along this area. Hope damage to land, water, air will not be done..
        I think there will be price correction in ponmar? Experts to say their opinions

Comment

@SR :- Thanks for your input.. I would like to buy in Tellus- Mambakkam layout. I will call them tomorrow to check the availability. Friends Thansk again for your inputs!!

Comment

Originally posted by mukunth View Post
            This waste to energy project
            needed one in Chennai.. We can see infrastructure like roads get developed quickly along this area. Hope damage to land, water, air will not be done..
            I think there will be price correction in ponmar? Experts to say their opinions

yes correction will happen ,all the sellers rush and panic to sell please

Comment

Originally posted by SRajagopalan View Post
              yes correction will happen ,all the sellers rush and panic to sell please
              Near by layout plots price will get affected for sure. the project is good, but bad for the near by areas.

Comment

Originally posted by kannan1 View Post
                Near by layout plots price will get affected for sure. the project is good, but bad for the near by areas.
                Come on guys. Just look at pallikaranai dump yard. Thr is a big software company bang nxt to the dumpyard. Thr r many residencial projects too. Moreover, this one is not similar to pallikaranai.

Btw, people waiting for the correction are waiting from 2002. I was one of them till I bought a peiece of land.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit316 View Post
                  Come on guys. Just look at pallikaranai dump yard. Thr is a big software company bang nxt to the dumpyard. Thr r many residencial projects too. Moreover, this one is not similar to pallikaranai.

Btw, people waiting for the correction are waiting from 2002. I was one of them till I bought a peiece of land.
                  The layouts less than 500 mtrs of this should have some impact and will not be livable.But seems like this has some advance system and not like Palikkaranai dump yards .

Comment

Originally posted by rohit316 View Post

This one is not like pallikaranai dump yard, This will have less effect than pallikaranai dump yard. but no body likes to be there near by. even if you have residential project near by pallikaranai dump yard, people already living there may not be comfortable and people looking for apartment will be hesitate to select that location.

People already own lands near by they will start the residential project or own house. after hearing the confirmed news about this project, people who are looking for buying plots in this area, may have idea to change the location.

there will be slight price change on the near by layouts.

Any idea, what is the distance is safe from this compost yard project (including road wise and Ariel view also) to buy plots?.
                    Last edited May 1 2013, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kannan1 View Post
                      This one is not like pallikaranai dump yard, This will have less effect than pallikaranai dump yard. but no body likes to be there near by. even if you have residential project near by pallikaranai dump yard, people already living there may not be comfortable and people looking for apartment will be hesitate to select that location.

People already own lands near by they will start the residential project or own house. after hearing the confirmed news about this project, people who are looking for buying plots in this area, may have idea to change the location.

there will be slight price change on the near by layouts.

Any idea, what is the distance is safe from this compost yard project (including road wise and Ariel view also) to buy plots?.
                      I fully agree that this s not a dump yard like pallikaranai.. If its really going to be green project, i think we can live nearby also.. but anyway 0.5 km radius via Arial view would be ideal one..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X