Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Originally posted by rohit316 View Post
    And recession or no recession, Real Estate in India is crazy. It will only go up for another 5 years..I bet on this..
    There is only one way for the real estate prices to go and that is up and north. How fast or slow it may go up may be debatable! Not sure about other places, but, Ponmar Plots, do you think the brokers will let the prices drop? Activity may slow down but prices will not drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Emailus View Post
      There is only one way for the real estate prices to go and that is up and north. How fast or slow it may go up may be debatable! Not sure about other places, but, Ponmar Plots, do you think the brokers will let the prices drop? Activity may slow down but prices will not drop.
      Ponmar guys? any updates??

Comment

ABS can sell the sairam nagar plots fastly. Looks like they are only Panchayat approved and no DTCP approval ! When i inquired recently they are quoting 1300/sq ft.

They are showing Artha for their marketing ! Any recent buyers here ?

Comment

Originally posted by shanki_31 View Post
          ABS can sell the sairam nagar plots fastly. Looks like they are only Panchayat approved and no DTCP approval ! When i inquired recently they are quoting 1300/sq ft.

They are showing Artha for their marketing ! Any recent buyers here ?
          May I know how you come to the conclusion that they will sell fastly?
          Theres another new unapproved layout nearly begging behind everyone but still unable to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
            Theres another new unapproved layout nearly begging behind everyone but still unable to sell.
            When i called them they said they have total 41 plots . Then they started telling about the availability like 7,12, 15 ...

Hardly they told only 10 -15 plots like this . When i asked about the remaining plots they told they are sold out !!

Comment

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
              Are you talking about Brahma Sakthi City? if not can you please name the new layout?

Originally posted by shanki_31 View Post
              When i called them they said they have total 41 plots . Then they started telling about the availability like 7,12, 15 ...

Hardly they told only 10 -15 plots like this . When i asked about the remaining plots they told they are sold out !!
              From what I have seen, new plots are not being lapped up by buyers like they used to do a decade back. One of the main reason is that, the promoters getting too greedy and want to factor in a few years appreciation in their selling price, which leaves nothing for the buyers for the next few years.

More over, when we consider this layout in particular, the quoted cost is 1200-1300 psf, but to get the plot regularized, the buyer has to shell out around 120-130psf (OSR) + incidental expense, which moves the effective price to 1350-1450 psf. At this cost approved resale plots are available in plenty around Ponmar and surroundings. An informed investor will not get into this layout, may be few end-users have fallen for the marketing gimmick of Artha villa complex coming up close.
              Last edited May 17 2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Naveen nagar part 2

Hi MR. Rajagopalan is it worth buying plot in naveen nagar part 2 at Rs. 800 per sqft

Comment

Originally posted by sri8686 View Post
                  Hi MR. Rajagopalan is it worth buying plot in naveen nagar part 2 at Rs. 800 per sqft
                  Guys,
                  At-last finalized a deal.. Bought a plot measuring 1560 sq ft for 1600 Rs sq ft in Bougan villa plots adjacent to casa Grand.. Price is very high for this location.. but finalized .due to clear title.. Approachable road.. direct contact with seller..

As it s not for investment, i made this decision.. Affordable price within Chennai limit with good connectivity..where i can build my home by next year..

Comment

Originally posted by mukunth View Post
                    Guys,
                    At-last finalized a deal.. Bought a plot measuring 1560 sq ft for 1600 Rs sq ft in Bougan villa plots adjacent to casa Grand.. Price is very high for this location.. but finalized .due to clear title.. Approachable road.. direct contact with seller..

As it s not for investment, i made this decision.. Affordable price within Chennai limit with good connectivity..where i can build my home by next year..
                    Bougainvilla price is really high 1450 is fair value but good for market

Comment

Originally posted by sri8686 View Post
                      Naveen nagar part 2 has cemetry problems its lagging behind general mrket
                      there were plots for 600-700 as recently as 1 month back
                      so if you like it then nego to 700 and see if yuo can get it
                      what facing what road what size ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X