Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Originally posted by archanazinbox View Post
    can anyone pls help me identify sources who deal with ponmar plots. How genuine r ppl whom we find thru justdial nd sulekha. I dont have contacts in chennai. So pls help me out.
    Thanks a lot.
    Ads come through sulekha etc are genuine; mostly they are from the same brokers who are active in ponmar. PM me, I send you all the brokers who doing business in Ponmar.

Comment

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
      Ads come through sulekha etc are genuine; mostly they are from the same brokers who are active in ponmar. PM me, I send you all the brokers who doing business in Ponmar.
      How to PM you?

Comment

How is RajaRajan Nagar to invest for 1200Rs per sq ft? And 1250Rs for VP nagar, behind Sukra?

Comment

Can I purchase plot in selva nagar

Some broker showed me a plot in Selva Nagar on 40feet road near to ABS layout. Plot is identifiable. Rate quoted was 1350rs/Sft. Not ready to decrease a single rupee. Can I go ahead with this rate for Selva Nagar if the documents are clear. Kindly advice as I am new to this aea. Thanks, Srinivas

Comment

Originally posted by sri2424 View Post
            Some broker showed me a plot in Selva Nagar on 40feet road near to ABS layout. Plot is identifiable. Rate quoted was 1350rs/Sft. Not ready to decrease a single rupee. Can I go ahead with this rate for Selva Nagar if the documents are clear. Kindly advice as I am new to this aea. Thanks, Srinivas
            It really depends on the Plot series , the price is on the higher side , not cheap, but what is commanding such high price, ABS is not able to move that much anyways.
            So if its like 379 which is in market for some time the holders dont want to budge price

Comment

Thanks Sraj. The same broker quoted 34 L for 379 plot and not ready to decrease. It's totally confusing to proceed or not. To see there is nothing but rates are hiked up. For the same plot which broker quoted 1350 rupees, initially he told 1320rupees. When I went for deal closing, he said rs1350 and it is final. Since one month, I have been searching there but unable to see any plot below Rs 1300 which are identifiable on road. Some interior plots were quoted 1000rs.
              Not sure how people manage to get 1100-1200rs on 40' and 50' roads in this layout. Unable to judge to proceed with 1350rs or not.

Comment

Prices are being very skewed due to demand and supply my suggestion is to hold and nego tight
                Honestly if it sells for 1300 i will be one to benefit due to my investments there, but as a buyer you need to play the game right
                More importantly if you are going for loans its going to be very difficult to nego pricing with prolonged settlement

Comment

Thanks Sraj. The same broker quoted 34 L for 379 plot and not ready to decrease. It's totally confusing to proceed or not. To see there is nothing but rates are hiked up. For the same plot which broker quoted 1350 rupees, initially he told 1320rupees. When I went for deal closing, he said rs1350 and it is final. Since one month, I have been searching there but unable to see any plot below Rs 1300 which are identifiable on road. Some interior plots were quoted 1000rs.
                  Not sure how people manage to get 1100-1200rs on 40' and 50' roads in this layout. Unable to judge to proceed with 1350rs or not.
                  I dont know this area at all - but on negotiation, are you speaking with the owner (seller) or still through the agent?

I have had experience where agents hold the price although owner when spoken to is ready to close the deal. Try to go to the owner will your cash/chq and be ready to cut the chq immediate if the deal is at your rate - normally seller will re-think,

Comment

It looks like you are dealing with a broker M, i know what are your dealing with

Comment

Ponmar pricing

Ponmar buyers if you get an offer for a East facing 40 ft road VP nagar property what would be the top sqft rate you will be willing to pay in current market scenario ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X