Ponmar VNGDAMANGALAM Layouts

Hi Guys
    does any one know market pricing in

VETRI NAGAR and
    Welcome colony

vengadamangalam ?

Comment

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

I think one of the layout behind VIT is Swathi nagar, I was told the rate is 1300 psf. Could anyone please tell me whether this is the right price? I'm sure it will be 100-200 less

Comment

Originally posted by karthik_vj View Post
        I think one of the layout behind VIT is Swathi nagar, I was told the rate is 1300 psf. Could anyone please tell me whether this is the right price? I'm sure it will be 100-200 less
        It seems to be fair price , depends on
        30 or 24
        West or South facing
        My guess is it wont be a 30ft N or E facing if it is the pricing will be higher

Comment

Originally posted by chennaione View Post
          But if this 50 ft road is formed from vK road, won't it be an acess road for both selva nagar, veerapandi nagar and othr developments? I feel access from VK road is important than ponmar junction. Isn't it?
          Though few early houses may come at the beginning of veerapandi nagar, the actual development should come from VK Road. The reasons are as follows:

1. There are no companies or educational institutions in ponmar junction except prince. But on the VK road, there are few developments like VIT, IIIT, one small IT company, Lifecell, and other small companies. these existing developments will help housing developments in the nearby area

2. Ponmar area is purely dependent on Siruseri IT park. However there is so much land/layouts to be developed (from novalur to ponmar) before ponmar gets developed.

3. We may see commercial developments only at mambakkam junction & VK road rather than ponmar junction

4. Though Artha finishes with an excellent project, it is bit doubtful on how many houses will come up near by. Classic example is casa grande : even though it is on main road, it couldnt help with houses nearby except very few layouts.

5. One more reason for IT guys preferring VK road than ponmar junction is DPS at unitech. we all know schools play a major role in urban settlements. thats why almost all the big residential projects in chennai come with inbuilt schools.

I think this is the reason why there is a huge difference in price between Chennai metro layout and selva nagar. Even a physical visit resembles the same. However with the current prices, selva nagar/veerapandi nagar have huge potential for capital appreciation and better ROI.
          Last edited June 21 2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Hi SR, Its on 28ft road and north facing.
            Only thing worrying is the compost yard and the burial ground (not too close) but not too far

Comment

Originally posted by karthik_vj View Post
              Hi SR, Its on 28ft road and north facing.
              Only thing worrying is the compost yard and the burial ground (not too close) but not too far

karthik can you post the layout sketch in the thread that LL started around Layout sketches for every one's benefit

Is this location accurate can you verify ?

http://wikimapia.org/27017843/Swathi-Nagar

A sketch will help in assessing the value of the layout / property,
              I vaguely remember this place but never seen as sketch
              Last edited June 21 2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Cross Post

please review and post comments

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...508#post116508

Comment

New Layout - ROSE nagar

Rose nagar un approved launched price 1350

Also heard ABS is not able to move the layout north of selva nagar - that encroached community hall
                  only 2 or 3 bookings and none registered yet
                  this is contrary to the info given by some one else in the forum
                  Attached Files

Comment

NELSON IT residency - pricing - close to Naveen nagar

Hi Ponmar experts
                    Do you know what the going price is for Nelson it residency ?

JP Nelson IT Residency

Comment

Vetri Nagar sketch

Attached is vetri nagar sketch
                      has graveyard issues
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X