Collapse

Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

There are two new layouts coming up, Gnanammal Nagar in Ponmar and Sri Selva Perumal Nagar in Maduraipakkam (CMDA approved). I noticed them while driving through Medavakkam-Mambakam road, do not have any further information though.

Comment

Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
      There are two new layouts coming up, Gnanammal Nagar in Ponmar and Sri Selva Perumal Nagar in Maduraipakkam (CMDA approved). I noticed them while driving through Medavakkam-Mambakam road, do not have any further information though.

Cruise is gnannmall nagar dtcp approved ?

Also madurapakkam selva perumal nagar should fall under the under 25 cent rule approved by teh local PP correct ?

any links ?

Comment

Originally posted by SRajagopalan View Post
        Cruise is gnannmall nagar dtcp approved ?

Also madurapakkam selva perumal nagar should fall under the under 25 cent rule approved by teh local PP correct ?

any links ?
        Spoke to gnannmall nagar sales person. they are quoting 1400/- psqft.
        Other things they stated are:

141 plots
        6.5 acres
        0.3 kms from mambakkam
        DTCP approved

If all the above stated things are correct and there are no legal issues, the quoted price is not at all feasible and the layout is under priced going by kuberan layout (unapproved, Rs.1200/-) and Tellus avenue prices.

Comment

Can you mark in wm
          Also when you say quoted price is not possible you mean low par or high

Comment

Originally posted by SRajagopalan View Post
            Can you mark in wm
            Also when you say quoted price is not possible you mean low par or high
            Don't you think Rs.1400 (nt negotiated) is very less for NEW DTCP approved layout, which is on the main MM rd? When unapproved layouts are selling for RS.1200. They were also very scared to give more information too.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit316 View Post
              Don't you think Rs.1400 (nt negotiated) is very less for NEW DTCP approved layout, which is on the main MM rd? When unapproved layouts are selling for RS.1200. They were also very scared to give more information too.
              Ok please mark location in WM then we can have an informed discussion if you are layout developer why are you scarred
              what is the DTCp approval number
              too many claims of DTCP approval without any number
              please scan and post the layout copy
              Yes new DTCp approved layout on MM main road is less at 1400 at 1500 fair priciong leads me to beleive there could be narrow roads approach bad
              bad layout developemnt, before i speculate that it would be nice to get location, i will send my local guys to survey it tomorrow and post findings

Comment

The Gnanammal layout is off MM road and the current entry is through a narrow village road and I believe a Canal is running closer to the northern boundary of the Layout. I have marked it in wikimapia.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

Ads in OLX already available.

our site at ponmar village it on the mambakkam main road our site name is gnanammal nagar - Tambaram - Land - Plots For Sale - ponmar

Comment

Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
                    The Gnanammal layout is off MM road and the current entry is through a narrow village road and I believe a Canal is running closer to the northern boundary of the Layout. I have marked it in wikimapia.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
                    Thanks cruise. They stated that it is on the main road.

Comment

Update

Another update i received is July 15th or so, Artha will officially launch, the model house is finishing stages, work is going in full swing
                      please update me if you have field photos / info i have asked to collect and will post once i get it

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X