Collapse

Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Amma did a marvelous things first by arresting illegal Rowdies and land grabbers and then acted by requesting President Of India to promulgate an Ordinance .

Now even Witness parties unless who know you very deeply and sincerely will not come and sign with their photos .

She did a sea change effect for One number Lottery when she came to power in 2001 and now after coming to power in 2011 , massive destruction for land lovers with forgery,Abduction,Blackmailing,Impersonation and above all indulging in converting Poromboke Land into Personal Land is being done .

RE brokers must search and research for better avenues for day to day living without commissions and referral bonus .

Comment

Thanks Ravicbe for the detailed post. I am searching for a plot in that area for long time and came across Vanavil avenue some months back. When I visited, I saw a cremation ground which has been my concern. Have you consider that? if so, what would be your advice to me? This would be of great help to me.

Comment

Experts,

I am new to this. can you pls guide by answering ...
        How to know the availability of plots for sale in and around ponmar? Should we need to go to site and will get contact number ? or only way to get details about plot is through broker?

Comment

I am not expert, but here is my two cents. You may get few direct selling plots advertisement from owners in sulekha, quickr and forum like IREF. Keep checking them but they are very less in number considering in and around ponmar. so the next choice would be brokers.

Comment

Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
            Ponmar is a long term shot as far as ROI is concerned. I expect price to double in 5 years and this increase will happen gradually rather than overnight.

If I were You and buying for investment purposes, I will invest in smaller and strategically located plots closer to city boundary(either within or outside). Smaller plots are easy to sell off and such places will appreciate and hold value well.

For enduse, I would buy a bigger plot, on a wide road and surrounded by bigger plots. Ponmar is one such place and good for long term investment + End-use.
            Ponmar area is quickly appreciating..It has definitely doubled and more in the last 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Emailus View Post
              Ponmar area is quickly appreciating..It has definitely doubled and more in the last 3-4 years.
              As far as veeranpandi, balaji and thiyagaraja nagar is concerned, it is not appreciating but lot of speculation and broker effect. Prices doubled in the last 18 months . Prices shot up especially in the last 9 months. But there are no substantial growth to justify this price. Be cautious and stay away till prices correct.

Comment

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
                As far as veeranpandi, balaji and thiyagaraja nagar is concerned, it is not appreciating but lot of speculation and broker effect. Prices doubled in the last 18 months . Prices shot up especially in the last 9 months. But there are no substantial growth to justify this price. Be cautious and stay away till prices correct.
                Yes, please stay away till the area develops and then invest for a lesser price.

Comment

Yes, please stay away till the area develops and then invest for a lesser price.
                  Dude this is really COLD -- come on i just gave mr.ponmar award do you want me to take it back

Comment

Originally posted by SRajagopalan View Post
                    Dude this is really COLD -- come on i just gave mr.ponmar award do you want me to take it back

Hope you read the underlying sarcasm

Comment

Hope you read the underlying sarcasm
                      I did and hence said mr.ponmar cannot sarcastically make fun of serious ponmar buyers
                      Now you have high office/responsibility so behave !!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X