TNagar to vengadamangalam

I got a picture of MTC buses plying from Tnagar to ponmar -
    8 shuttles a day 2 service numbers
    Artha also has quietly launched last weekend
    Some developments around ponmar

Comment

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Zora Gardens fron Jones

We are looking at purchasing a DTCP approved plot from Jones Foundation at Zora Gardens,Vengadamagalam near Ponmar .The quoted price is 1700 per sq feet.This zora gardens is past the Ishwarya Avenue Extension..Can someone provide a genuine advice if the price is reasonable enough for us to proceed ahead and buy the plot.Would also like to know the future scope of development here , say in a timeframe of 5 years from now on , as apart from Jones Villas and Casa Grande no other houses seem to be existing today?

Also any update on the compost yard and how far is the compost yard from the proposed site?Any new projects coming up here ? Any quick reply is appreciated as we need to decide soon on the same.

Comment

Since the pricing from Jones seems to be too high of 1700 per sq feet, we have dropped the same..Are there any available resale plots at Artha aura Space? If yes, can i know the price being quoted..

Comment

Hi Maheswari

There are plots available in Artha Aura Space ... The rate quoted is between 1250 to 1300

Comment

Hi All

What is meant by land ceiling ... Karpagam avenue has land ceiling it seems ... what is the issue because of this land ceiling
            is it advisable to buy plots in that layout

Comment

Originally posted by shikku3985 View Post
              Hi Maheswari

There are plots available in Artha Aura Space ... The rate quoted is between 1250 to 1300
              Thanks Shikku..Some more info required...Is it a resale plot or we can buy it directly from the Artha as such..Also wanted to know if this is a DTCP approved layout..

Comment

Hi Maheswari

These are resale plots only ...... I am trying to buy one plot in that layout .... yes it is a DTCP layout
                will let you know of the plot no which is available... what is your budget by the way
                Last edited October 20 2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smaheshwari27 View Post
                  Thanks Shikku..Some more info required...Is it a resale plot or we can buy it directly from the Artha as such..Also wanted to know if this is a DTCP approved layout..

Hi Maheshwari

I own 2 dtcp aproved plots right next to jains estate ... would you like to invest more in that layout ... my plots are just in front of the villas .... rate is 700 per sq feet
                  Last edited October 20 2013, 11:57 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Hi Maheswari

These are resale plots only ...... I am trying to buy one plot in that layout .... yes it is a DTCP layout
                    will let you know of the plot no which is available... what is your budget by the way
                    Yes please do let me know..We are looking for an area of 1800 sq feet ..And just wanted to appraise you that we are not cash parties and would be availing a loan , if everything goes through fine.....

Comment

Hi Maheshwari

I own 2 dtcp aproved plots right next to jains estate ... would you like to invest more in that layout ... my plots are just in front of the villas .... rate is 700 per sq feet

Im assuming these are non DTCP approved please send me details i would be interested to know the details

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X