Collapse

Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

1. Bus route number M51V - T.Nagar to Koluthur (Passes through ponmar. I have seen this service 3 years ago but guess now they have increased the number of services).

2. Bus route number 51T - Tambaram East to Ponmar

Comment

Originally posted by Wishland View Post
      1. Bus route number M51V - T.Nagar to Koluthur (Passes through ponmar. I have seen this service 3 years ago but guess now they have increased the number of services).

2. Bus route number 51T - Tambaram East to Ponmar
      That's great . Are there any bus route planned from Rathnamnglam to Tnagar via Kandigai,Vengadamanglam and ponmar ? I came to know bout this from my local source but not sure on this.

Comment

Originally posted by shikku3985 View Post
        Hello maheshwari

Am visiting ponmar on wednesay evening or Thursday morning , a broker is gonna show me some properties
        will update you if anything comes by as per your reqt
        Did u get to visit the place?Please provide further information.

Comment

I am also looking for plots in golden avenue. Don't know if this area is still plagued by ASI issues. Will love to invest and build a house in 10 to 15 years time.

Comment

Hi Gana,

My friend has recently sold a piece of land in Naveen Nagar II layout for around 950 per sqft. But I see lots of posts later quoting more than 1000 per sqft.

Comment

Shri Selva Perumal Nagar in ponmar

I am looking for information about Shri Selva Perumal Nagar in ponmar. What is the current rate, and please share the sales person or promoter contact details.

Anyone who has a plot here, pls share you thoughts.

Comment

Hi Shikku
                me too looking at buying something in Veerapandi nagar. do you have the layout of artha space ?

Comment

hi shikku/ smaheswari27,
                  with the launch of zora gardens at 1700 psqft, brokers are quoting higher prices in vp nagar also, i was near to finalising something at 1500 psqft, now owner is saying he doesnt want to sell

Comment

Originally posted by smva1809 View Post
                    hi shikku/ smaheswari27,
                    with the launch of zora gardens at 1700 psqft, brokers are quoting higher prices in vp nagar also, i was near to finalising something at 1500 psqft, now owner is saying he doesnt want to sell
                    there is some truth to this , i was approached last week by some one with a similar offer

Comment

Hi all

Could someone urgently help me in giving information on any
                      Negative issues in naveen nagar phase 2 . I heard some survey
                      No issues . Pls advice urgently if someone knows something

The plot is between 212 to 230

There is a farm land that has been fenced recently in front of the plot which I am gonna buy
                      . Is there any issue if I Go ahead . Is it some encroachment .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X