Collapse

Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Velammal vidhyashram mambakkam is issuing application for 2014-15 classes 1-6 which is near mambakkam junction in Vandalur kelambakkam main road . Looks like V-K road is getting momentum ..Good sign of the growth in and around mambakkam, ponmar !

Comment

Originally posted by shanki_31 View Post
      Velammal vidhyashram mambakkam is issuing application for 2014-15 classes 1-6 which is near mambakkam junction in Vandalur kelambakkam main road . Looks like V-K road is getting momentum ..Good sign of the growth in and around mambakkam, ponmar !
      It's good news for all people who invested in mambakkam and surrounding areas like ponmar, vengatamangalam, kandigai, pudupakkam and kelambakkam.. infrastructure is lagging in these areas at the moment to turn out to be good residential locality....

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=ShankarIn;1039778]It's good news for all people who invested in mambakkam and surrounding areas like ponmar, vengatamangalam, kandigai, pudupakkam and kelambakkam.. infrastructure is lagging in these areas at the moment to turn out to be good residential locality....

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

Suggest

Please suggest some good area to invest. I am looking for a investment 40L-50L.

Comment

Originally posted by smva1809 View Post
            hi shikku/ smaheswari27,
            with the launch of zora gardens at 1700 psqft, brokers are quoting higher prices in vp nagar also, i was near to finalising something at 1500 psqft, now owner is saying he doesnt want to sell
            Hi all,

I'LL be in India this week end looking for investment / own use please suggest a good layout

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by contactvgee View Post
              Hi all,

I'LL be in India this week end looking for investment / own use please suggest a good layout

You can check on Alamelumangapuram layout , Opposite to Unitech. Near kandigai. It is close to IIIT D&M as well. Also Sports authority of India campaus too is near by.

Comment

Originally posted by Balakrishnan View Post
                You can check on Alamelumangapuram layout , Opposite to Unitech. Near kandigai. It is close to IIIT D&M as well. Also Sports authority of India campaus too is near by.
                https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=64316&page=2

Sir, thank u for response if u he any other suggestions pleased know

Comment

Originally posted by Sambath View Post
                  Dear freinds,
                  I am new to this forum.
                  some time back I wrote about Ponmar enquires.
                  I have almost finalised to buy Jones foundation Invidual villas coming up in the east of Ponmar side., lakshmi nagar.
                  Rate which is not negotiable is 3600 /sq ft.
                  need you guys's input on this.
                  total cost coming around 58L.
                  just thinking if it is of wise decision abt the future of the place on living etc.,
                  all comments welcome !!
                  Thanks
                  Sambath
                  Mr.Sambath, I purchased the villa at Jone foundation,Ponamr(Dawn Villa).I registered my land and construction is going well even the present scenario(state government action against sand).I requested many customization during construction.They are cooperating very well.But the cost per SFT is not negotiable(Rs.3600/).Even they are sending site construction updates regularly through mail by photos.As such for it is an investment.Now Ponmar is focused by all Builders.Before rasing the rate,go through all possibilities with your family and invest.
                  Last edited August 11 2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Is there a lot of activity in the V-K road corridor im observing and prices in the mambakkam ponmar area are climbing upwards as i see.
                    there was a lull for about 3+ months and now things are heating back up
                    Traditionally Dec 15 to Jan 15th must be slow and then Jan 15th to June end should be hot
                    Any observations from the crew here

Comment

Hi,
                      Yeah i do agree with you S.R. I could spot a lot of developments in this V-K Stretch for the past 2 months. few major builders launching their projects like "LOVE" & "ONE WORLD" & the Velammal CBSE school..Also heard Ajith has sold his property ( nearly 9acres) inbetween Shoba Meritta & Rainbow colony to one of a Builder for 7.5C/Acre. Not sure of the builder name. Can soon expect a launch there. Puravankara has started the work of getting ready with the land they hold on VK road before Rajini Garden.

Is there any way to this Gajendra Nagar, Melakottaiyur after the VIT campus when you travel from vandalur towards Kelambakkam? Or it will be formed simultaneously after the barren land is converted as Layouts in future? What will be the "best final price" to seal per ground in this Gajendra Nagar?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X