Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Originally posted by Nikky123 View Post
    Team,

Could you pl advise how you evaluate buying a plot in Arulmozhi nagar if i get any resale?I know veerapandi nagar is the best , but hiked to high price at this stage and trying to compare b/w selva nagar and arulmozhi, though am not sure i get any luck for good resale plot.

Are there any issues/concerns with Arulmozhi Nagar layout or with any plots any of you are aware of??I heard that in selva nagar one of the park got converted in to plots and am trying to be safe if we need to be aware of any such cases...

Appreciate for your guidance..
    Hi Nikky123,
    Yes. Your view is right. Though Veerapandi nagar looks closer to main road, but due to too much of unworthy hike it always sell little premium over selva nagar and Arunmozhi nagar. But truth is Selva and arunmozhi nagar are equally good in terms of all approach roads, documents, etc like veerapandi nagar except the main road distance. But my opinion it doesn't matter much since there is 50ft straight road.
    In fact, if you consider the VK road connectivity in future, selva and arunmozhi has more advantage through the lake road. And also Artha community will be closer to selva and arunmozhi nagar than veerapandi ngr.

Reg selva nagar park, yes there was some park area converted to plots..and many people initially booked and after knowing the implication i heard many of them back and got their refund. I think this is that Sai avenue/nagar layout just before the Artha model building. Other plots in selva nagar should be fine. Do your legal check thoroughly and go for it if you like the plot. I know one of my friend bought in selva nagar and legal was through and fine.

Reg Arunmozhi nagar, There wasn't any issue heard with Arunmozhi nagar. It is also equally good choice. Due to the limited number of plots in this layout, it just didn't get popularity like veerapandi nagar i think. The plots come for resale less often in this layout. Also to go to arunmozhi nagar, apart from the 50ft main road via selva nagar, there is another 30 ft approach road via veerapandi nagar as well. If you combine veerapandi nagar and arunmozhi nagar layout you can notice this. If you are getting the plot of your choice, i would suggest go for it.

Another advantage for selva & arunmozhi nagar is, they are neither close nor far from the lake area.so water level should be fine always.Whereas i am hearing the areas closer to main road in veerapandi nagar (upto some 500mtrs) some of the bore wells went dry and new bore well water came in 350 ft below only.

Comment

Originally posted by KamalaKannan View Post
      Hi Nikky123,
      Yes. Your view is right. Though Veerapandi nagar looks closer to main road, but due to too much of unworthy hike it always sell little premium over selva nagar and Arunmozhi nagar. But truth is Selva and arunmozhi nagar are equally good in terms of all approach roads, documents, etc like veerapandi nagar except the main road distance. But my opinion it doesn't matter much since there is 50ft straight road.

Another advantage for selva & arunmozhi nagar is, they are neither close nor far from the lake area.so water level should be fine always.Whereas i am hearing the areas closer to main road in veerapandi nagar (upto some 500mtrs) some of the bore wells went dry and new bore well water came in 350 ft below only.
      I think Selva Nagar plot prices are almost same with Veerapandi nagar prices. Sulekha ad shows prices around 1250-1350 range. VP nagar prices in 400-600 series also similar price. I think due to Layout size VP nagar most often in adv news.

VP nagar front side I did not notice new construction, pls share source of your info on water level on main road front side of VP nagar.
      Last edited February 24 2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haojin View Post
        I think Selva Nagar plot prices are almost same with Veerapandi nagar prices. Sulekha ad shows prices around 1250-1350 range. VP nagar prices in 400-600 series also similar price. I think due to Layout size VP nagar most often in adv news.

VP nagar front side I did not notice new construction, pls share source of your info on water level on main road front side of VP nagar.
        I heard this once from my friend, one of the broker whom he dealt had informed about the problem in some bore wells water levels in VP nagar. And during my visit i enquired a worker in one of the new buildings under construction there , in that the second bore only they got water after the first bore went dry. I know we cannot conclude anything with this bits and pieces of information. we need to wait and watch till more houses come in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by KamalaKannan View Post
          I heard this once from my friend, one of the broker whom he dealt had informed about the problem in some bore wells water levels in VP nagar. And during my visit i enquired a worker in one of the new buildings under construction there , in that the second bore only they got water after the first bore went dry. I know we cannot conclude anything with this bits and pieces of information. we need to wait and watch till more houses come in that area.
          Brokers comment based on their inventory!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haojin View Post
            Brokers comment based on their inventory!!
            Yes.That's true always.
            But when i heard the same from the location i was bit curious to know the reality.

Comment

When I was visiting this area and I was able to see lot of water companies are there..(big one near to vp nagar too)..I heard all people say more good water belt in ponmar..

But I wondered they might use a big motor to extract the water on daily basis and it may affect the neighbourhoood ground water level too...Now the "dry" news are started coming..

Comment

Originally posted by SRamkumar View Post
                Hi chennaijv123, I was approached by a broker for your plot. can we talk about it..
                Send me a private message.

Comment

What could be the value and the odds of selling a trapezoid shaped plot I own in Selva Nagar? (A trapezoid has 4 sides and 2 right angles. )

Any thoughts or suggestions from anyone who owned or bought such plots?

Comment

Originally posted by chennaijv123 View Post
                    Send me a private message.
                    Hi chennaijv123, I dont know how to send PM to you...can you initiate first/let me know the steps..

Comment

Hi,
                      Any Thyagaraja Nagar Plot owners/seller here. My lawyer raised few concerns on the parent deed but owner have no answer.
                      There is one mortgage loan on 1972 but no cancellation for it.
                      They gave power (POA) for two different guys during 1988, 1990 respectively without cancelling the first one. Later the first POA was cancelled without intimating the first POA guy.

Anybody have clear document for it plz.
                      @chennaijv123 your comments are much appreciated..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X