Collapse

Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

I didn't pay much attention to Veerapandi nagar but could see some large private land being fenced off. May be some new plots or villas are in pipeline.

Comment

Are there any apartments coming up in this area?

Comment

I have registered a plot in 180 series in naveen nagar 2 for 1350 per sqft yesterday.May be Its little pricey(not sure though), but the overall process went smooth as i have purchased it from a known friend.Thanks to Kamalakannan and the members of the forum.

Comment

Last time I noticed, Middle of the Veerapandi nagar also some water passage way has been digged. Close to the water company from the stretch of 50 feet road.

Comment

Saw an ad in today's TOI about Dr.Rahini City. The Ad claims the plots to be CMDA approved. Is Ponmar now under CMDA limits? Link to the ad.
            Article Window

Prices for the plots seems to be high. An ad in OLX pegs it at Rs.2450 per sqft. Definitely exorbitantly priced.

Lands for sale in chennai - Chennai - Land - Plots For Sale

Comment

Hi Wishland, I have visited that plot last month (shared the layout in another thread) and they told me rs.2300 that time. In January, they told it for rs.2100. It seems they are increasing monthly (may be waiting charge..lol)
              Yes it was under CMDA limit (maduraipaakam) and they got CMDA approval by subdivision (no approved park area) very close to reserve forest (I don't know it is gud or bad).

Comment

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
                The prices on the end of selva nagar is going to rise after elections, main reason is the new road development being planned funded and work kickstarted.
                the road is laid closer to the lake end of selva nagar connecting to back of VIT
                similarly entrance of VP nagar is being laid as well i have some pics i will post
                Hi SRaj001, Could you please post the pictures that you mentioned here ?

Comment

useful info

Comment

Hi,
                    I'm planning to buy a plot in selva nagar (around RR building) 70-90 series...thru my friend..anybody can help me on what's the price going on that area...

thanks
                    aby

Comment

What is the market rate in Ponmar Selva Nagar layout within 25 number plots in 30 feet road? Pls help me with the latest known transaction or adv price. Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X