Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post

Road or no road, this near lake plots will never easy to sell now or in future, you have to try for years to sell ( that too if have luck ) at deep discounts. Even if a road is formed, only a main panchayat road outside the layout will get laid. If you have no other option but have to buy <plot no 25 or near lake plots, pay max of 650 psf. Brokers identify these kind of plots at problem infested low cost plots and then try to find an innocent buyers to flip at huge profits.

I visited ponmar last week ( know this area for more than decade, i had and still having investments here ), you can't find your plots, can't find where is the road and where it the plot, everything washed away decades back... in last decade in this barren land, people stole sand from these plots ( like they dig in rivers ) and now you can't even go in your bike near the plots, can't find roads and plots inside the layout.
    Another anecdotal quote with no basis on price
    what is hysterical is LL's Illogix on pricing -
    In a layout where he cut his investment as half -( OWN ADMITTANCE )
    LL conclusion = Prices will stagnate / will crash / no real growth

In a layout where is increasing his investment - aamir nagar -
    LL Conclusion = price is 35 to 40L when i have given him an open offer for group buy at 32L

Now lets make this even more interesting -
    KEEP IN MIND _ FACTS and EVIDENCE matters - Every thing else is BS --

@Landlogix -
    Im willing to take your offer / predicament that there is no value for plot nos < 25 over 650rs
    To make it more interesting i will offer you at 700rs a sqft / on par with GV - i want to be a good citizen ( sorry good non-citizen) ...
    Towards your good faith and work you are going to do i will place 5L deposit as ESCROW money with @cruise1982 - i call him mr ponmar ( @arvbin this is a joke not a ponmar hype adeyappa avaru romba tension aayidivaaru da sami)

I will close in 30 days all cash -
    Bring me any PLOT , i dont care any plot it can be on the bank of the lake for all i care...
    i will buy it
    ANOTHER OPEN CHALLENGE ( i lose track of all the open challenges but its like #3 or #4 ) to LL

Bring me plots for the price you quoted and then lets agree what you SPAM here is valid and true

TO PROVE MY POINT i already have extended you an offer the same i did for @john1111 or whatever his id is

My pricing on AAMIR nagar stays - Your pricing on Selva nagar needs to be validated -

PLS DO IT AND THEN SPAM --

To make it more

Comment

Originally posted by k11 View Post
      Mods need to ban brokers like these posting in the forums and misleading forum members.

There should be separate thread for these guys with ulterior motives.
      These kind of accusations are silly and childish. We may have disagreements with SRaj, but some forummers know SR personally and his arguments are rational. You seem to be harping same thing again and again. Indulging in such below the belt attack won't tarnish SR's name but will only make you look silly.

Let LL tackle SR, that seems like a good counter attack.

Comment

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
        SR, Here is another expose

In Amir nagar thread, you saying negative stuff continuously which are lies, even a froum member exposed you. But when writing negative stuff publicly - to stop others from getting the only few plots available, you secretly buying in the very same layout, not just one plot but many. You mistakenly exposed yourself by telling that in PM to a different user, who conveyed that to me and even given the screenshot. We explicitly asked you about this in another thread but you asked back "will any seller accept if we give just advance"? Why not. This is how brokers operate. giving advance to block the plots, get some time and then flip it to a buyer for quick profit, this is standard business model for broker. And that is what you just doing. See that screenshot to see how you exposed yourself. Writing lies about the layout negatively to demotivate others, same time buying plots there secretly? what a cheap antics.. What is the meaning of "trying to buy more plots with already few in advance", do you think we don't know English?

He already exposed your cheap lie when you said that is not a 30ft road, he went and measured himself proved that is more than 30feet wide road. Here is the screenshot attached. Hope everyone will know your true face.
        LL -
        lets get some facts straight
        I never said Amir nagar is worst and i wont buy there - DID i ANY where show proof - none
        Im buying and thats why i know more about it than you apparently
        You suggested a price well over the market price and i corrected thats not the correct price
        Now i also said if you dont believe you can take the offer i have on table
        FurtherMORE -
        the SCreen shot you asked for everything except but my broker number i already EXPOSED
        in another thread please go and read it first -
        You asked for it and i posted it already -- NOTHING to HIDE -
        check time stamps if you are time zone challenged .
        My intent is not writing lies
        Im stating facts, if you want to take this further - lets do it i will attach every legal opinion and review i have from lawyers -
        Can you do the same ?
        I may be lying how about reputed laywers in chennai are they part of my nexus
        are you naive or plain ignorant ?

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
          These kind of accusations are silly and childish. We may have disagreements with SRaj, but some forummers know SR personally and his arguments are rational. You seem to be harping same thing again and again. Indulging in such below the belt attack won't tarnish SR's name but will only make you look silly.

Let LL tackle SR, that seems like a good counter attack.
          L4L thanks ,
          Lets do this you are a mod,
          lets make this beneficial and argue on subject
          I dont care about image tarnishment i have my image and it will carry no problems
          there

I want to an open honest debate -
          My points of objection to LL's arguments

1 -- LL accuses that i bring the negative on amir nagar and beat price down for my benefit
          Contradictions
          LL is super convinced that the layout is clear no legal issue -- I disagree
          It has great prospects from location standpoint - i agree
          Pricing is 35 to 40L now - I disagree -- provided evidecne and an offer on table for him
          LL feels IREF has no bearing on the chennai RE market - Why bother what SR says then?
          SR states there is a Reddiar burial south of layout - LL disputes
          SR states Legal heir problem in survey number 28X - Lawyer letter in possession can provide ?
          SR is buying in this layout - WHY - i see potential , im buying at price that is very convincing - i have deals with CMDA regularized plots that i dont need to worry in future.

2 -- Lets get to Selva nagar
          Arvbin / LL accuse i hype the price in Selva nagar
          contradictions
          SR has not sold any holdings nor any in market to sell
          LL own admittance has cut investment to half
          LL feels no hope for ponmar in public forum display
          - Before or after cutting investment is the question
          LL quoted a price point of 650rs for plots < 25 -
          SR agreed to take the offer and willing to buy if LL brings an offer to table
          Escrow deposit offer made

LL - accuses of cheap tactics and threw a screenshot
          Great - BUT SR was public and open about it and had displayed the message yesterday in IREF
          the message is clear and please read it says -
          current price you are trying to buy is HIGH - so dont fall
          better prices are available so be smart and negotiate
          JOHN the user asked for contact SR gave the contact -
          SR did not solicit and provide a contact - the contact was offered only on request
          infact SR had not even solicitied with saying i can connect you to some body

the intent of the forum is to help and when i see some one paying high price you bet your REAR i will jump in and quash the myth and provide the right pricing
          IF AND ONLY IF I KNOW
          if i dont know west chennai / north chennai or shols i ask folks like ECO
          i dont brag i know GST / OMR / ECR / GNT / PH road etc some do i dont

Now let the parade begin -

where you see issue in this and be your own judge

I registered facts in ponmar such as panchayat roads/ culvert cut outs
          those are not hype statements but ground activities that happen that can induce price rise

Lastly LL seems to believe AAMIR nagar is super potential and ponmar is crap
          but the trading market values show it totally the opposite - so is the market dumb or LL with his crystal ball super smart

There is a very important underlying theory that i give credit to MAV for

Ponmar -the main layouts on the main road

-- GV = 700rs -- trading value 1400-1700 ( dont call this hype - user SRAMKUMAR bought in thiagaraja nagar for 1725 disclosed in forum)

Amir nagar - GV = 1200 -- trading value - 1300 -1600 -

When PONMAR GV revises to 1200 ( most likely the case according to SRO)
          the parade ends, the cheer leading stops
          all trading kapooot....

GV approaches MV - the speculation stagnates for real development --

Mav's assesement on this spot on ..

time and again has been back tested in many areas.

Comment

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
            Another anecdotal quote with no basis on price
            what is hysterical is LL's Illogix on pricing -
            In a layout where he cut his investment as half -( OWN ADMITTANCE )
            LL conclusion = Prices will stagnate / will crash / no real growth

In a layout where is increasing his investment - aamir nagar -
            LL Conclusion = price is 35 to 40L when i have given him an open offer for group buy at 32L

Now lets make this even more interesting -
            KEEP IN MIND _ FACTS and EVIDENCE matters - Every thing else is BS --

@Landlogix -
            Im willing to take your offer / predicament that there is no value for plot nos < 25 over 650rs
            To make it more interesting i will offer you at 700rs a sqft / on par with GV - i want to be a good citizen ( sorry good non-citizen) ...
            Towards your good faith and work you are going to do i will place 5L deposit as ESCROW money with @cruise1982 - i call him mr ponmar ( @arvbin this is a joke not a ponmar hype adeyappa avaru romba tension aayidivaaru da sami)

I will close in 30 days all cash -
            Bring me any PLOT , i dont care any plot it can be on the bank of the lake for all i care...
            i will buy it
            ANOTHER OPEN CHALLENGE ( i lose track of all the open challenges but its like #3 or #4 ) to LL

Bring me plots for the price you quoted and then lets agree what you SPAM here is valid and true

TO PROVE MY POINT i already have extended you an offer the same i did for @john1111 or whatever his id is

My pricing on AAMIR nagar stays - Your pricing on Selva nagar needs to be validated -

PLS DO IT AND THEN SPAM --

To make it more
            Read properly. I am suggesting that user not to buy the plots at the lake side in selva nagar. I will never buy there. If you want to offer, if that user wish, offer him for 650 or whatever price. I don't care.

I cut down my investment in selva and VP nagar, because I invested in the hope it will turn into a residential area. But you guys did 24*7 marketing service here and brokers there, now full of NRS and investors, speculators. I generally don't venture in plots which don't have the potential to become residential soon. As a side effect, price inflated too much, so sold 50% to cash in. I have investment in countless of places and this is my investment decision.

There are countless of expose of you from me, arvbin, Love4Land also posted one expose, k11 etc in the multibagger and krishna nagar threads. You never directly answered that, including the very last post of mine which showing your pm. Everytime we expose you, we try to tire us with posting same messages again which already answered many times. And I already told you not to write silly messages like "broker negotiationky vaa, registration officeku vanthu witnessa sign podu kind of stupidity" instead of answering to the exposes. You lied about krishna nagar road sizes, amir nagar road sizes, about plot regularization, was telling amir nagar selling for low 30s ( when asking contact number unable to give since a month back ), later also agreed to me by openly posting 20feet road plots - even theru kuthu plots selling for 35 lakhs, why lie saying there is a legal problem, cemetry, legal heir problem etc etc which are all lies, then secretly buying plots in the same location by giving advances ( then trying to flip it for john1111 and giving a guy's number ) please answer to all of them.

you can buy brokers with money, we don't want your money or discounts and we are earning very well. Stop being stupid, first go and clarify your exposes in that respective thread by atleast 4 members, instead of escaping away. You not even replied to the latest screenshot instead writing something irrelevant to that screenshot and dragging elsewhere. As I already posted many time, if you get at lower price go and buy, who cares. But don't try to spread lies in forum to demotivate others and capture on that, like what you just did in amir nagar thread, and see the screenshot I posted. Also reply to your existing exposes. If you want other to get benefit at lower prices, please post the contact number so everyone get benefit. What the hell you mean by group by, this is not a new layout, obviously you based the layout in publicly but secretly buying / bought by writing negative stuff to move away the competition.

Comment

Landlogix,

I already told you not to reply to him. he drag you into useless topics and escape. first Sraj001 has to reply to all those expose in various threads. See he do not tell anything about the screenshot and talking useless stuff. While to write negative things about amir nagar in forum, he clearly mentioned in PM and he paid advance to many and trying to more more plots as he agreed. When get caught red handed telling he offering group buy, adra sakka adra sakka. never mentioned to john111 in pm any thing like group buy but giving a broker number.I suspect he and his broker partnership trying to flip plots for quick bucks. don't know he may also register few plots himself and then hype that area in future like he did in ponmar threads.
              Last edited June 10 2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SRaj001
                LL is super convinced that the layout is clear no legal issue -- I disagree
                Originally posted by SRaj001
                SR is buying in this layout - WHY - i see potential , im buying at price that is very convincing
                Why buy in a layout, regardless of a potential, when you disagree that the layout is clear from legal issues?

Your PM says that "few in advance" and I recall seeing a post from you that says "who pays advance these days and only straight registration"?

LL has been claiming that you never shared the contact for 32L offer you were willing to pass on, but every post of yours says take this offer from me now and close?

Care to explain the above obvious disconnects?

Qn to LL:
                ---------
                1. When SR is giving you an offer(turning the offer) on the table for 32L and I presume he had done his due diligence. I recall seeing a post earlier where you said you would jump in at 30L - why not take this offer which is coming on a platter vetted already to an extent but hanging on price?

2. Do you take the challenge of SR's FMB sketch for the layout which he said will get soon and post to support his claim on why certain road widths are not what it was believed and claimed to be? Would you trust the FMB and how can we have disconnect at this level?

I have no intent to judge this but find certain standout and key claims not refuted or contested/substantiated.
                Last edited June 10 2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

What is there to catch me red handed ?

Please refer to this link

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...6-post142.html
                  Look at the time stamp -
                  June 10 2014, 08:41 AM

LL posted after getting the copy from JOHN -
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...?p=773#post399
                  timestamp
                  June 10 2014, 06:27 PM

10 hours later -
                  Was there any difference between the 2 screen shots - YES the broker number was hidden as i did not want to give any public endorsement
                  he helps me to buy properties does not mean he is a fit for every one so i dont recommend broker names only since the user asked if the price is available i gave his contact

If there is anything to hide or even for that matter some thing misleading in the message why the hell would i post myself
                  Are you guys really naive ? or plain D**b

Second read the message - i have advance - yes i had to give token advance to get the documents to start the legal process
                  Enlighten me how you will get he legal docs without giving any token advance - neenga ellam REAL estate PULI - who gives you docs for legal review without even making any sort of good faith advance
                  Now if i wrote i have taken power on a few properties by making an advance and you can buy one from me , thats SOLICITATION

Yeppa - evanga kazhudhaikkum kaanda mirugathukkum kalayanam panni veppanga pola irukkuda ssami

Now what is your problem -
                  You keep saying exposed exposed exposed
                  Appadi eannapa expose panneenga

ARVBIN and LANDLOGIX -
                  can you put a simple post - Bullets - stating what you exposed and what you want me to respond ?
                  i will answer one by one --
                  If i respond you say its tiring - i will tire you -- arvbin - do you have any nervous weakness / narambu thalarchi ?
                  just checking ...
                  dont get tired - please make the bullets and post i will answer during my lunch break

Comment

MAV i agree/ disagree with you on a lot of topics i have a lot of credit for your way ot analyzing a problem
                    I will answer point by point - thanks for making the opportunity --

Answers inline

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
                    Why buy in a layout, regardless of a potential, when you disagree that the layout is clear from legal issues?

>>>SR
                    ONE SURVEY number 281 -to make it open and public is affected it impacts ROADS 20ft road
                    the plots im buying are not impacted by the survey number but very many are impacted by that survey number - LEGAL HEIRSHIP -under Ramanujam ammal is missing link document
                    I never characterized the entire layout has i always qualified one survey number that has impact on roads leading to many plots....
                    << SR has LEGAL LAWYER letter for not 1 but 2 leading RE attorneys >>>

Your PM says that "few in advance" and I recall seeing a post that who pays advance these days and only straight registration?

>>>SR - good point MAV - I have paid 10K rupees advance to collect the documents and do a legal review - all payments are only ALLOWED by seller to be paid on registration day as one payment and settlement
                    No seller in chennai market will give you the legal docs without a token advance - my mention a few days was referring to the practice of paying 5L or 10L and holding the property and " maathi vidaradhu". there is no flipping as im buying for myself.

LL has been claiming that you never shared the contact for 32L offer you were willing to pass on, but every post of yours says take this offer from me now and close?

>>> SR Answer its right there on the PM screenshot he showed -
                    If he wants he can call directly the person mentioned in the PM if number is needed
                    please call 9.0.4.2.7 3.4.8.7.2 - He brought a second offer for which i dont have cash readily available ----
                    THIS IS NO PUBLIC ENDORSEMENT OF THE WORK OR QUALITY - Use ones own judgement and dont blame me

Qn to LL:
                    ---------
                    1. When SR is giving you an offer(turning the offer) on the table for 32L and I presume he had done his due diligence. I recall seeing a post earlier you would jump in at 30L - why not take this offer which is coming on a platter vetted already but hanging on price?

2. Do you take the challenge of SR's FMB sketch for the layout which he said will get soon and post to support his claim on why certain road widths are not what it was assumed? Would you trust the FMB and how can we have disconnect at this level?

>> SR answer - this is in process - FMB sketch will be available in about 1-2 days
                    it will be undisputable

I have no intent to judge this but find certain standout and key claims not refuted or contested/substantiated.

Also to make this more interesting i have attached the issues clearly using a modified layout map
                    Thanks mav to make it more crystal clear -
                    now i will wait for answers

I think i have put my foot down and clearly articulated my position - i cannot get any clearer than this ---

Attached Files
                    Last edited June 10 2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post

Your PM says that "few in advance" and I recall seeing a post from you that says "who pays advance these days and only straight registration"?

Care to explain the above obvious disconnects?

Qn to LL:
                      ---------
                      1. When SR is giving you an offer(turning the offer) on the table for 32L and I presume he had done his due diligence. I recall seeing a post earlier where you said you would jump in at 30L - why not take this offer which is coming on a platter vetted already to an extent but hanging on price?

2. Do you take the challenge of SR's FMB sketch for the layout which he said will get soon and post to support his claim on why certain road widths are not what it was believed and claimed to be? Would you trust the FMB and how can we have disconnect at this level?

I take this challenge. Go to the layout tomorrow, update here about the road size. Already user john1111 measured the road size. I update my result tomorrow in the same thread.
                      Last edited June 10 2014, 10:32 PM. Reason: Personal comment

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X