Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
    LL - The docs i have personal information so i cannot post them on forum - i have put it in dropbox and shared link to MAV -
    There is no court case / police complaint - i did not assert any where there is one such - so dont deviate the dance
    my assertion was -when you form a layout you need the link documents if you dont have it then the transfer of right becomes questionable.
    281 forms the road and cuts a few plots and the original document tying this R.Ammal and 5 or 6 kids signed the document to transfer power to Settu in 2001 is not available as per layout promoter.

please furnish - if you feel doing so will enable me - dont give free service - send it to mav - he can verify or put in a common drop box that we can share link and be objective about it

if you have the "right evidence" i will accept and wont argue -

Legal review results / document submitted to Mav via dropbox - it has way too many personal info to reveal in the public since he is neutral third party - i sent it to him

Accusation 1 - continue:

Original Link to Accusation 1:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...?p=794#post407

Landlogix Reply:

1. When you don't have a court case number, when you don't have a police complaint number, how can you say there is a legalheir problem? Did those legalheirs of Ramanujammal came to you and said that? Provide document evidence for your accusation. Anything else is immaterial. I don't want your views, only documents, evidence etc.

2. I already said if you don't have a document, it doesn't mean it never exists. It is the job of the plot buyer to collect the necessary documents to make a satisfied purchase. You shouldn't claim there is an issue because you unable to collect the pre-layout deed's photocopies.

3. You said that you asked the photocopy of the document from the promoter. The promoter of this layout is "Aamir Kaleemi educational trust". As you asked them right, provide the phone number of the trust NOW. I call to them and verify right-away if they really said so. This document easily available in plots which comes to sale in that s.no, from brokers, sro, promoter etc.

4. What personal document you talking of? Legal review? It will be helpful to all the members if you post a legal review here. You may hide any private information. Moreoever, What is the big deal in a legal review. Lawyer can verify only if you provide the necessary document, if you don't provide necessary document he suppose to tell you to fetch the document, if you unable to, he will obviously say document is missing - in the set you gave. Furnish it to lawyer.

5. I will not give you any documents unless you provide the evidence for your accusation as posted very first. I only give the document at the right time - once maverick said ok. I don't want personal discussions, any documents - post here - if there is any personal info - remove those part ( like name etc ) and post the document publicly or link of that document. I will post the documents here, in addition may post somewhere else too and give the link here publicly. It is not a secret treasure, I will give the doc to everyone, including you.

You need to furnish:
    1. Document evidence, police FIR case number something like or court case number of legalheir problem where it is going on
    2. How you know the pre-layout ramanujammal document never exists. Applied in SRO and found missing? furnish the doc.
    3. Contacted the trust? provide phone number of trust in which you contacted. Let me and others cross verify. Hope this is not a privacy info. ( If you unable to, I will give some number at last where you can collect )

Again, I don't want what you think. You made an accusation, furnish the evidences.
    Last edited June 11 2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Accusation No:2

Accusation by SR:
      -- the trust that formed the layout in 2001 specifically passed a motion stating that the land should be only resold to EWS sections - but did not disclose what that meant -- you did not disclose that

Link of the accusation:
      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post129.html
      Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
      -- the trust that formed the layout in 2001 specifically passed a motion stating that the land should be only resold to EWS sections - but did not disclose what that meant -- you did not disclose that

Landlogix Reply:
      1. Post the evidence, I mean post the copy of Syed Aamir Kaleemi Educational & Charitable Trust's "Arangavalar Koottam" in which the decision made. You said "the land should be only resold to EWS sections" but there is no single word about resales in that doc. So post the photocopy of that document and tell in which page & line number they speak about resales. You already agreed they didn't define who is EWS.

( A trust's decision taken in arangavalam koottam doesn't legally bound, do EWS flats being sold only to weaker sections? More comedy is, that trust unable to sell the plots and mass sold to some other guy, lol, to add more comedy they didn't say who is EWS. BUT, to give some breathing air to SR, I am not getting into these stuff. I only need the copy of arangavalar koottam which say "resale should only be to EWS section).

Documents / evidences in possession of Landlogix:
      1. I have the copy of the arangavalar koottam of the Syed Aamir Kaleemi Educational & Charitable Trust. They don't talk anything about resales.
      2. I have a letter from Syed Aamir Education & Charitable Trust in which they saying, they don't have any issue about plot resales. It obtained as a safeguard measure, nothing wrong in as much docs available to defend our investments.

SR, please furnish the evidence for your accusation no.2.

Comment

Ok, Was waiting long for Maverick and reply from SR. Meet you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
          Accusation 1 - continue:

You need to furnish:
          1. Document evidence, police FIR case number something like or court case number of legalheir problem where it is going on
          2. How you know the pre-layout ramanujammal document never exists. Applied in SRO and found missing? furnish the doc.
          3. Contacted the trust? provide phone number of trust in which you contacted. Let me and others cross verify. Hope this is not a privacy info. ( If you unable to, I will give some number at last where you can collect )

Again, I don't want what you think. You made an accusation, furnish the evidences.
          LL - Relax and take it easy - you get worked up way too much -
          we agreed to mediate via MAV why jump up and down now -
          you and i can never find an agreement in argument hence we reached to third party
          now you are like give me the FIR , Court case etc -

With that said -
          ALL EVIDENCES ( some still pending to come through) available as of now in my hands have been organized / put in folders by accusations of yours and sent over to Judge MAV
          Let him review and give his opinion until such time please be patient

Second - Reg the issue of legal heir its very simple - i hope you get it
          This land originally belonged to bunch of Reddiar community folks
          S No 281 - was on name of Ramanjam ammal ( name not spelled right i know) as per 1946 document.
          R.Ammal Died in 1986.
          When the layout was formed before the trust , there is a SETTU(manoj mehta) who assembles the individual survey nos on power and then sells to trust via sale deed. ( at a highlevel this is the trail )
          Now Settu(manoj mehta) enters picture in 2001ish , in his procurement he gets signatures from 5 or 6 children ( claimed) of R.Ammal

THE CRUX of the ISSUE IS here,
          Dont say if they came and harrassed me or what - that is irrelevant - deviating the topic.

The s.no 281 belonged to R.ammal in 1986
          She dies/ according to lawyer process is obtain Death certificate, establish the 5 or 6 signing are the ONLY ( ONLY ) kids the deceased person had via LEGAL heirship document and use that as the instrument to sign and transfer the title to the manoj mehta
          If you dont have that document , the children have no legal right to do transfer power or if they do it then it becomes questionable in many angles.

Again i dont have the LEGAL HEIRSHIP document to published , for a deceased party to get a legal heirship is not an easy process, it involves paper ads to absolutely make sure there are 2 or 3 out 5 kids that form a nexus and claim they are the only children
          Even though ration cards and others can prove may head of households have 2 families / 2 addresses etc -
          Hope the readers get the point -
          Without deviating the topic -
          NOT HAVING THE LEGAL HEIRSHIP FROM R.AMMAL TO THE KIDS WHO SIGNED ON HER BEHALF ACCORDING TO LAWYERS NOT SR , POSES A RISK

THIS is not some thing im making up -- this is exactly the query my lawyer placed -
          Lawyer Query document supplied to MAV for review - Original un-edited with personal information ---podhuma --
          Last edited June 12 2014, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
            Accusation No:2

Accusation by SR:

Link of the accusation:
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post129.html

SR, please furnish the evidence for your accusation no.2.
            AGAIN LL , no need to get worked , i have furnished the document , lawyer's exact query on this topic to MAV for review --
            YES evidence , has been published
            I will explain what the issue in this according to lawyer -
            Trust can only sell to economically deprived muslim community at cost price
            so if you find a plot where the first owner from the trust to non-muslim buyer
            it is considered legal risk.
            Now you admitted the trust could not sell the plots and ended up giving good share
            to Tellus to resell -
            Are you aware of what motion was passed to provide the legal conveyance to TELLUS since
            they are clearly non-muslim-
            If plots came out of that group - how do you do legal mitigation - did you think about it

LL - your risk tolerance and mine will be totally different thats just investment appetite
            so be objective and understand , you can say who cares i can take care of it, but thats besides the point,
            I had sent a whole team in 5 hours you challenged me and collected every thing including FMB sketches / EC / Pics/ videos and submitted - its not about what you can do , its about what is the FACT.

The legal query / opinion of lawyer again -- THE EVIDENCE you seeked for is submitted to MAV
            i dont dance around the subject - i give you concrete PROOF

Comment

Accusation No 3 -
              Family Burial Ground / Cemetry - burying and burning for those who dont understand the meaning and difference -

SR - claimed -
              LL - refuted - no such thing exists

Photographs exact locations and burnt remains and a buried stoop all taken and submitted to MAV
              no photoshop, real pictures with real directions that shows how to get there ...

LL - asked for EVIDENCE and EVIDENCE presented waiting for adjudication ...

Comment

Accusation no 4

Road width - the most talked about and another anonymous user John totally ripped my story by claiming he went and measured

SR- Stuck to my story
                LL - million times denied and he claimed he has personally went and measured in the past...

SR - defense only thing that is authentic and proof is FMB sketch and some videos where possible -
                after all the layout is not any fertile and flooded with houses ( for all those saying ponmar is barren -- please make a site visit first) so nothing can be measured concrete in this barren land parcel

LL -asked evidence -
                FMB sketch, exact markings of road width
                FMB sketch for 281

Personal video with human narration all submitted to Mav for review ----

second FMB waiting as VAO got overwhelmed with all my stupid requests

any thing that will come through will be uploaded into dropbox that mav has access to review
                Last edited June 11 2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

LL/SRaj:

Is there a thread for Amir Nagar? Can you take this discussion there as it is more relevant?

My intent was to not to judge who is right but have you produce substantiation for each of your stand and have the members see for themselves - not necessarily pronounce judgement. Level and volume of stuff is too much and beyond me to make coherent sense; let alone judge which is right. So, please go ahead and clarify your stand with any evidence you find supportive and let readers form impression based on the quality of reasoning and be aware of the pitfalls and pay attention when they look to buy in Amir Nagar.
                  Last edited June 11 2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Mav
                    let me ask you a question , do you at-least acknowledge that you have received evidence in the structured order that i have communicated to the forum ?
                    i wont be able to make a public display of the material
                    as you can browse and see, it has a lot of stuff that i have collected pain stakingly over a period of time
                    i have made it available since you were neutral to the subject,
                    Putting it out in public domain is totally different thing i need to carefully rip so many pieces of information out of it

Needless to say, every thing i claimed for i have documented and submitted and the other side is playing the
                    " you said first so show me the evidence card "

which is frankly childish ...
                    i will say this one more time, if any one else who wants to be neutral and integral to reviewing the evidence im more than willing to share it with him / if Mav is not up for the task.

The information is available and it will be augmented on a daily basis - MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT
                    Last edited June 11 2014, 11:05 PM.

Comment

SR,

1. Don't need any hide and seek game.
                      2. Properly attach the necessary documents for the accusations you made for 1 & 2.
                      3. Couple of accusations you made, just again without any evidences. I ignore that. Please post again after getting verifiable evidences as I post at the start of this discussion.
                      4. I already explained the road stuff in the past, will reply after you make proper accusations points along with documents.
                      5. All the documents you supposed to give are public docs. You not even given the phone number of the trust where you contacted to collect copy of docs - but unable to get , I asked you to post the trust arangavalar koottam doc because you said there is something written about resale in it, these are public documents, good for everybody. I already written about legal opinion, you didn't add anything. Legal opnion is good for everybody, no privacy issue there ( shall hide if there is any privacy), also told you what a legal opinion is worth of.
                      6. I already said non-verifiable things through forum ( like measuring personally, video, photo, what broker says etc etc ) shall be dealt later due to the nature of it, first let the document talk. Otherwise you taking this discussion again to pre-maverick stage.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X