Collapse

Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

SR: From the beginning, I never sought to be a judge and hence I have no comment on what you have sent. You can pick the ones that can be used for public consumption if you can and also helps your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
      " you said first so show me the evidence card "

which is frankly childish ...
      i will say this one more time, if any one else who wants to be neutral and integral to reviewing the evidence im more than willing to share it with him / if Mav is not up for the task.
      If you don't have evidence or can't produce evidence , don't make the accusation in the first place. Otherwise everyone will come and say whatever they want. This is just logical, common sense and this is what maverick did yesterday to arvbin also - if you accuse anything, it means you know it, you verified it, so give documents which enabled you to come to that conclusion. If you can't, it means lie or written by ignorance or for with vested interests or anything like that.

Giving a trust phone number, posting the trust meeting document, legal opinion (hide anything personal), giving the pre-layout photocopies of docs nothing is personal, these are public docs.

I wanted to caught red-handed, thats why asked to give the phone number "NOW" (five hours before) to which you called to collect the copy of doc, but you didn't send even after 5 hours, which speaks everything. Get lost.

You making the accusations for weeks ( if not month ) sitting in USA. How you verified from usa? someone already sent to you through courier or email right? then what u waiting for and collecting for? Or you just repeated what your brokers said without seeing, verifying and now only collecting the docs because get cornered? I already spent enough time adjusting my timezone to suit you. Good night boy!
      Last edited June 11 2014, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LandLogix View Post
        If you don't have evidence or can't produce evidence , don't make the accusation in the first place. Otherwise everyone will come say whatever they want. This is just logical, common sense and this is what maverick did yesterday to arvbin also - if you accuse anything, it means you know it, you verified it, so give documents which enabled you to come to that conclusion. If you can't, it means lie or written by ignorance or for with vested interests or anything like that.

Giving a trust phone number, posting the trust meeting document, legal opinion (hide anything personal), giving the pre-layout photocopies of docs nothing is personal, these are public docs.

You making the accusations for weeks ( if not month ) sitting in USA. How you verified from usa? someone already sent to you through courier or email right? then what u waiting for and collecting for? Or you just repeated what your brokers said without seeing, verifying and now only collecting the docs because get cornered? I already spent enough time adjusting my timezone to suit you. Good night boy!
        LL - based on our agreement i presented all the evidence to Mav
        mav is not ready to mediate -
        i will need time to strip information and publish it
        i dont need to go into lengthy debate about how i get my information what i do with it
        its my own method
        Trust phone number what good is that for ? useless
        all information that i have published to MAV is collected directly from govt officials and field trips
        I again say , i will be happy to share it with any one who wants to take a NEUTRAL stand
        and review the material

LL - has a very biased view so there is no way he is going to do an objective review of the evidence

He asked for evidence i provided , he agreed to mediate via Mav, i sent to him
        Now he wants me to publish every thing here, but he wont PUBLISH a single thing
        so if you call my info rubbish - prove it wrong ...

Let me take a simple issue that may be easy to prove without any personal info --
        Family burial ground / cemetry
        you said absolutely sure there is nothing near the layout
        what can you answer for this pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r51sglgma...cIQUI2KrZPchQa

based on how objective you respond to this i will start sharing the rest of the info ...

Comment

SR,

1. Don't need any hide and seek game.
          2. Properly attach the necessary documents for the accusations you made for 1 & 2.
          3. Couple of accusations you made, just again without any evidences. I ignore that. Please post again after getting verifiable evidences as I post at the start of this discussion.
          4. I already explained the road stuff in the past, will reply after you make proper accusations points along with documents.
          5. All the documents you supposed to give are public docs. You not even given the phone number of the trust where you contacted to collect copy of docs - but unable to get , I asked you to post the trust arangavalar koottam doc because you said there is something written about resale in it, these are public documents, good for everybody. I already written about legal opinion, you didn't add anything. Legal opnion is good for everybody, no privacy issue there ( shall hide if there is any privacy), also told you what a legal opinion is worth of.
          6. I already said non-verifiable things through forum ( like measuring personally, video, photo, what broker says etc etc ) shall be dealt later due to the nature of it, first let the document talk. Otherwise you taking this discussion again to pre-maverick stage.

Man you dont get it
          Accusation 1 -
          MISSING LEGAL HEIRSHIP DOCUMENT FROM RAMANAJAM AMMAL and the KIDS WHO CLAIMED to be their children
          How do you produce a MISSING DOCUMENT which is the CRUX of the issue

see the EC -
          who are these kids how are they related to RAMANAJAM AMMAL - provide docs to prove they are connected
          ELSE you have a LEGAL ISSUE because there is no standing for the kids to sign
          Do you understand the issue or you just an angry man with no comprehension for thinking.
          Attached Files
          Last edited June 12 2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I wanted to caught red-handed, thats why asked to give the phone number "NOW" (five hours before) to which you called to collect the copy of doc, but you didn't send even after 5 hours, which speaks everything. Get lost.
            LL - you are now crossing lines and getting paranoid
            if you cannot understand that i live in EST and i have a work day and dont sit to answer every minute your " NOW '" requests , i have to be kidding myself to even engage with such immature behavior.

what is the nonsense about me calling to collect the copy of doc, copy of what doc
            and now your tone is " get lost "

man -- are you really angry ? or have anger issues

i have been saying relax since morning what is the matter with you

you feel the posting the trust document is any thing great - what is the big deal
            here it is attached

the legal opinion around it carries the weight

these are just samples to prove my point i carry evidence

now show what you got and then lets see who is bluffing --

and take meds for your anger issues ---
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
              SR: From the beginning, I never sought to be a judge and hence I have no comment on what you have sent. You can pick the ones that can be used for public consumption if you can and also helps your cause.
              Fair i will make the judgement on what i can share
              but the issue is not about public consumption,
              I can never in a million years think a person with such anger and paranoia issues can objectively look at facts
              you and i have argued for very long, but when you slap your point hard at me, i sit back think and try to learn from it
              if that objectivity is not there in LL, i seriously first question one's judgement
              anger / emotion and judgement never go hand in hand

Comment

SR - LL u guyz knew me. spoke 2 both of u. for otherZ, i was trying 2 buy n amir nagar ( now bought ), askd help frm both SR - LL. Don wanna open ma mouth all these dayz. Now LL-SR fight get ugly n wanna tell something 2 u guyz.

LL > u hav logic only n name. u guyz can prove nothing n this kinda matters. Let buyerz lik me 2 verify d things......we r not foolz....stop writing thesis and flooding d forum. u guyz polluted many threadz with ur fightz.

SR > mee nt a fool....few plotz only avail n amir nagr 4 sale..... u paint neg picture on amir nagar n forum 4 a month; same time buying plotz; after a month tell me n pvt msg "already advaced many n buying more". ur tactic wont fool me. Stop act lik shedding crocodile tearz 4 buyerz...plotz selling frm 34 lakz to 48 lakz....therz reason 4 the price. Let d buyerz 2 decide d value & pay. We buyerz r not foolz. Don act lik u d only intelligent guy n d world.

LL - SR u both guyz big headache 2 d forum....disgusting 2 read chennai forum....u both pollute al d threadz. STOP if u both hav any sense left.......else gonna complaint 2 mod.
                Last edited June 12 2014, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by john1111 View Post
                  SR - LL u guyz knew me. spoke 2 both of u. for otherZ, i was trying 2 buy n amir nagar ( now bought ), askd help frm both SR - LL. Don wanna open ma mouth all these dayz. Now LL-SR fight get ugly n wanna tell something 2 u guyz.

LL > u hav logic only n name. u guyz can prove nothing n this kinda matters. Let buyerz lik me 2 verify d things......we r not foolz....stop writing thesis and flooding d forum. u guyz polluted many threadz with ur fightz.

SR > mee nt a fool....few plotz only avail n amir nagr 4 sale..... u paint neg picture on amir nagar n forum 4 a month; same time buying plotz; after a month tell me n pvt msg "already advaced many n buying more". ur tactic wont fool me. Stop act lik shedding crocodile tearz 4 buyerz...plotz selling frm 34 lakz to 48 lakz....therz reason 4 the price. Let d buyerz 2 decide d value & pay. We buyerz r not foolz. Don act lik u d only intelligent guy n d world.

LL - SR u both guyz big headache 2 d forum....disgusting 2 read chennai forum....u both pollute al d threadz. STOP if u both hav any sense left.......else gonna complaint 2 mod.
                  John
                  thanks for the note / advice -
                  I wish you well

Comment

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
                    The prices on the end of selva nagar is going to rise after elections, main reason is the new road development being planned funded and work kickstarted.
                    the road is laid closer to the lake end of selva nagar connecting to back of VIT
                    similarly entrance of VP nagar is being laid as well i have some pics i will post
                    Hi all
                    Whats the prevailing rate per square feet in selva Nagar ponmar (In 40 feet road). I have a offer from the direct owner, please let me know the price, if any one bought r sold any plot in this layout in 2014.

Hi SRaj001
                    Please comment on this, if you any idea about the rates in selva nagar.

Comment

Dyuvaraj
                      Eanna vechu comedy keemedy edhum pannalaye
                      have you read all the accusation on me in the above threads ?
                      I hype layouts and artificially inflate or control prices
                      ean sir eanna poi nambareenga -

Since you asked here is my opinion and i tell this putting myself into a buyer shoes
                      prices in selva in 40ft ( depending on which 40 ft there are a few) have been hovering around 1050 to 1350 range.
                      30 ft road plots registered from 1000 rs to 1100 rs in the last 6 months by fellow IREF members.
                      There is roadwork that has started from entrance to artha project if the plot is proximal to that road development the price may be in higher
                      end.
                      the advantage now is the lower GV 700 but the disadvantage later is the GV increase, you can see a big stagnation if and when GV becomes 1000-1200.

My opinion

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X