Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
    Im sure our friend is burning his midnight oil to respond to every post i make-
    Please do as it only will make the awareness about the subject in the minds of the readers , the buyers will only do more home work which is the best outcome out of this episode
    Any one who his trying to buy will take these 6 questions and analyse with their lawyers ..and find the right answers and truth.
    Any one who is putting 25 /35 / 45 Lakhs is going to think multiple times to get the above mentioned questions answered
    If they dont thats the buyers fault
    I did due diligence on each one of them, looks like some did not and not caving the fact to try and hide it does not exist or happen
    The outcome is only a good informed decision so keep the thread alive, raise the awareness as it is a good thing for people to know the facts
    I don't mind how many accusation you make. But please post necessary evidences along with it, then and there. This is what I am asking you from day one, but you just make accusation and run away. Quote my accusation1 & accusation2 posts and provide the evidences, lets have a well defined, evidence supported, traceable discussion.

Oh we don't need to discuss accusation2 anymore. you uploaded a document to accusation2 but which exposed yourself. If you have little bit truth within you, accept you lied on accusation2 ( anyone who following our discussion know themselves ). I re-attached the document you uploaded again with this post, there is no word about resales of plots as I mentioned, but you said resales are restricted only to EWS sections. Then we shall move on to other lies you made 1 by 1 ( i know you like to discuss everything togather and create mess, so that you can easily escape in meaning less discussions ).

For things that can't be verified through the forum, we shall form a group of forum members, visit the layout and necessary govt offices to prove those aspects.

Members, Please don't feed bad about these arguments. This should be a lesson to all those, who try take this forum for granted, thinking they can manipulate the forum members in a way they want or for personal gains.
    Attached Files
    Last edited June 14 2014, 03:37 AM.

Comment

LL why no talking about cemetry in aamir nagar issue at all
      Are you afraid of cemetry

Comment

Also please reAd the attachment that our friend LL reported the layout was formed for giving basic housing for Muslim brothers at cost price as a welfare scheme
        Now one needs to introspect why so much hype by LL for a layout that was promoted as a welfare scheme layout and buyers are set up to buy as such

Hmmmmmmm

Smart minds will think about a word that L4L likes the most

""""
        GENTRY
        """""""

Comment

LL why no talking about cemetry in aamir nagar issue at all
          Are you afraid of cemetry
          I already answered this 3 time.

NO, I already written countless of times, that things that not verifiable through forum shall be resolved through direct visiting. You, me, arv, john, mav, l4l, nbkanna anyother forum member shall join with us, I also arrange VAO kind of people to visit along with us. First let the documents talk. That image will not make any sense to our forum members, they don't know the place in first hand. Our forum members know English and might have laughed at you after reading that trust motion where it never say anything about resales. I explained this to you and you keep on repeating that. You can try these tricks to UN-educated people, not to our forum members. I made 2 exposes about you even though you don't co-operate for a decent argument, if you did, it would have been a long list. Anyway wait for more exposes.

Go and read my original post after post-mav message... this is the tactic you follow. Keep on asking the same thing over, over.. even after I expose you with EWS, you posting that already 2 times. Very clear that you try to tire me down and escape ( this is your std tactic with me, like arvbin using to say). I will not leave you until I show your true face, whatever it takes. I got to know your true face & intentions last year alone, thats why stopped helping you in anyway even after you sending countless of pm / email seeking help.

I have huge number of list - through document, posts kinda stuff - but want to discuss one by one. Else you will try to have a "veg market" like discussion and trying to escape through it. You can write random crap and get away easily with other members. I am not a fool, I know what I am talking / writing about.
          Last edited June 14 2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Also please reAd the attachment that our friend LL reported the layout was formed for giving basic housing for Muslim brothers at cost price as a welfare scheme
            Now one needs to introspect why so much hype by LL for a layout that was promoted as a welfare scheme layout and buyers are set up to buy as such

Hmmmmmmm

Smart minds will think about a word that L4L likes the most

""""
            GENTRY
            """""""

Do keep on discussing the negative things ( your lies ) about a layout, is a good hype to that layout? If I wanted to safeguard my investment, I wouldn't have entered into this lengthy argument. I have investment in ponmar, but I stopped writing positively for reasons I already mentioned many times.

Super attempt. No one is giving their plots free of cost. Most plots already exchanged many hands. I have seen some muslim brothers come in luxurious cars to show their plots. Try to be more innovate and these kind of posts are interesting. You will become a mega politician too, try it.
            Last edited June 14 2014, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Nope no direct answer
              Is there or not
              Simple question in visible distance
              Is the photo lying or can you go today walk to the area and find

Field visit in august when I come for my next visit

Sorry sir ungalkku aha Elam trip poda mudiyaadhu

Not worth the money or time sorry ....

Comment

Success finally it's almost morning thoongama full night mulichi kannum karthuma aaamir nagar aa paathikareenga

But it's Friday evening in US and I have quality family time

and a good night sound sleep ahead of me

I will rest and come fresh tomorrow

Tea naaashta pannunga

Adios

Comment

You can't come here to verify anything, then expecting others to work hard for you? I literally scanned each and every inch of that area, not doing repeating just what others told you over phone. Not going to visit, when you come here, we all shall go togather. Tomorrow you will have more cool stuff.

You have time to write 100s of post, but don't have time to upload the evidence. What a shame, you said that you don't have time to write the layout promoter contact number.. but spending 10 hour in forum daily. Is your brokers completed creating fake evidences?
                  Last edited June 14 2014, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Below post explains what will happen if you buy plots based on other people comment without personally visiting and verifying a layout. SR did that mistake ( as he live in usa ) of buying without having first hand verification, just based on some other's opinion. So please don't believe on people in this forum, make a site visit to understand everything.

In Ashok Nandavanam nedukundram / kolapakkam plot layout, there are 2 very big cemetery sharing boundary of the layout and plots adjacent to this cemetery. Also many inside street of the layout share the wall with cemetery. Lots of plots right next to the compound of cemetry. You can't enter the layout without facing the sudugadu.

To add more pain, there is an active dead body burning place, another sudukadu right opposite to the layout as well. So visit personally before you make any decisions instead of believing gossips here.

See this youtube video link of the ashok nandavanam kolapakkam cemetery video

here is some photos too. If any one need more photos of this ashok nandavanam - nedukundram cemetery and thagana medai, burial place right next to plots.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited June 15 2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

LL posted some pictures stating the growth of ottiambakkam near by amir nagar. Picture shows ZEd Ria and Sai villas constructions and a board showing MMRF's 450 unit apartment.

If this is wrong, the whole forum must be closed. Because the purpose of the forum itself is to share these kind of info.

The prices on the end of selva nagar is going to rise after elections, main reason is the new road development being planned funded and work kickstarted.
                      the road is laid closer to the lake end of selva nagar connecting to back of VIT
                      similarly entrance of VP nagar is being laid as well i have some pics i will post
                      SR, See the above quote.

1. How do you know the price will hike after road or after election. Are you the one setting price?

2. You have the plot at the end near lake, price don't increase there due to lake exposure. So you telling price going to increase at the end of selva nagar citing some random info. Is this not vested interest?

So in your language, posting the photos of villa projects ( near aamir nagar ) in an area is hyping that location. But telling road is "planned" but nothing happened yet, you even telling price going to increase after election, that is too particular at the end of selva nagar ( where you have plot at the end ).
                      Last edited June 15 2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X