Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2021
1130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plots / Land in Ponmar - Medavakkam -Mambakkam Road, Chennai

Originally posted by vijramesh View Post
    2-3 kms from Medavakkam junction would be fine. Budget Rs. 50 lakh.
    For 50 Lac budget only for land "if you have hot cash instead of going loan", you can definitely get resale plots in Medavakkam itself, Pallikarani, 200 feet radial road Near Kamakshi Hospital, Sithalapakkam etc... Contact right person and keep an eye on newspapers, olx, sulekha, quikr .

Comment

Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
      Here you go...

[ATTACH]52363[/ATTACH]
      Hello Cruise,
      Thanks for your photographs. seems like the plot no 9 construction is over. Is there any occupier now. I believe it is constructed as atleast 5 homes.
      Last edited August 8 2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Got high level Info from my local source that VGP is going to construct huge apartments near artha and the foundation work
        is already started ..!Approach road for this is from Vengadamangalam-Kandigai road from Vengadamangalam school .Road work is also in progress ..

Anyone has more info on this project ??

Comment

Originally posted by ramachandira View Post
          Hello Cruise,
          Thanks for your photographs. seems like the plot no 9 construction is over. Is there any occupier now. I believe it is constructed as atleast 5 homes.
          As far as I know, there are still some minor works going on and the house is not yet occupied.

Originally posted by shanki_31 View Post
          Got high level Info from my local source that VGP is going to construct huge apartments near artha and the foundation work
          is already started ..!Approach road for this is from Vengadamangalam-Kandigai road from Vengadamangalam school .Road work is also in progress ..

Anyone has more info on this project ??
          Isn't Artha Aura Boulevard (Villas)and Skyline (Apartment) project itself is a joint venture by Artha on VGP lands? Are you talking about another project under VGP banner?

Comment

Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
            As far as I know, there are still some minor works going on and the house is not yet occupied.

Isn't Artha Aura Boulevard (Villas)and Skyline (Apartment) project itself is a joint venture by Artha on VGP lands? Are you talking about another project under VGP banner?
            I think Artha has put compound covering its entire stretch . But this basement work being started at some other location adjacent to this. A local broker stated that VGP is coming up with new apartments which is separate from Artha..

Comment

Hi experts
              I wanted to know the possible effect of the venkatamagalam composite yard on selva nagar and etc. As selva nagar is directly below the lake and composite yard (even though ~1Km). I guess In future the ground water might get severely polluted. When rain water from the composite yard over flows into the lake above selva nagar, which in turn might cause ground water pollution. I am sorry, if I am writing a likely or unlikely theory (possibility). please let the experts give your predictions.

Comment

It is a modern composite yard not dump yard. It will be a closed environment where composite process will be happening. So there will not be any possibility of water coming out of that with the wastes.

Comment

Some good news for Vengadamangalam future residents !!

http://thiruvengadaperumaltemple.org...hp/temple-info

Comment

Thanks for sharing this info shanki_31. May I know the exact location of the temple..or any near by landmark/plot name..is the temple construction over. I wish to visit once.

Comment

Originally posted by SRamkumar View Post
                      Thanks for sharing this info shanki_31. May I know the exact location of the temple..or any near by landmark/plot name..is the temple construction over. I wish to visit once.
                      Temple is located right next to vengadamangalam school in ponmar-kandigai link road and spread across 5.5 acres of land ! ..This comes near kattabomman nagar ..You can see the marking in wikimapia as well..Looks like construction is in progress..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X