Appaswamy Greensville Appaswamy Builders Sholinganallur Chennai

Last updated: June 8 2018
420 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appaswamy Greensville Appaswamy Builders Sholinganallur Chennai

Originally posted by infoseek View Post
    Senior members, Any views/clarifications on my query... L4L seems to be garner all attention..... is it because of Love in his name, but it is missing in the posts.
    I wish someone can answer your query, unfortunately that won't happen

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...483#post116483

This thread is soon going to surpass Hira upscale as the thread with most senseless discussion!!

Comment

Originally posted by infoseek View Post
      BTW, are the store rooms not part of the common area loaded already to flat owners ? request clarification on this.
      I think the client's of AREL Sholinganallur should be abel to answer this specific question.

Loading and cost issues apart.

Assuming it is not loaded and priced reasonably,

will you consider such storage space/locker as usefull and value addtion to a flat or not?

If done transparently and priced appropriatly, Will this feature be useful & likeable or not?
      Last edited September 5 2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Love4Land
        This thread is soon going to surpass Hira upscale as the thread with most senseless discussion!!
        Can anything surpass this in being more crass, rude and abusive?

Comment

Originally posted by Economist View Post
          Srivat,

You are from Veleacheri, The flooding and water stagnation issue is well known.

Why is water logging issue exclusive to AREL?

Have you got any info or details about water stagnation or flooding issue on AREL?

If so please share.

The picture you have posted is relevant to 90% of Chennai.

This purely do to poor road design that ignores natural draining of water.

If all properies on street built on artificialy raised land on all sides

If road is at lower level, Then you have this issue.

The corporation relays road repeatedly many years an eventualy the road becomes higher and the water drains off.

I have seen this issue everywere in Chennai, Includeing Nungmbakkam in the 90s.

However, The Issue on Medavakkam - Perumbakkam road due to marshland and the pic you posted is around ASV yesterday. That issue stops with ElCOT SEZ and the Muslim College.
          Yes I am from velachery. Did I say it is not prone to water logging. Infact in this same forum I have listed areas in velachery which are prone to flooding and logging.

Did I say exclusive to AREL. I just brought the facts that backside of AREL it has always been the case and fyi as you mentioned the college is very much in close vicinty and backside of AREL.

The water logging/flooding I have seen almost till the shops nearby main road. Flooding is a real fact in this road which I have experienced in most rainy season.

Again I did not say the pics is of AREL. I said "Area". If I am not wrong ASV and AREL are in same area called shols.

Another member on AREL forum has raised concern and asked to check as well. Do you think alerting to check or raising concern is wrong?

Have you got any info or details about water stagnation or flooding issue on AREL? If so please share.

Point me where I said inside AREL has issues. Did you see my wording "Except Main Road". And have I ever denied AREL is not in the main road.

Giving factual details about surrounding is not wrong IMO.

Not sure what you are up to
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
            Can anything surpass this in being more crass, rude and abusive?
            I've already responded to this several time, you keep throwing the same accusation again and again.

Here is my explanation once again:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/894191-post36.html

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
              I wish someone can answer your query, unfortunately that won't happen

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...483#post116483

I wish YOU could answer MY query!

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...533#post116533

This thread won't surpass Hira if you stop posting random stuff without any background or clue and then apologize for being what you are...

Comment

Moderators,

Please do something, please....

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
                  What you think of it does not matter. Your choice of words, and abusive language are all strict No-No. If you claim it as harmless, it does not take away the abusiveness of what you said. Asaram has also been claiming he is innocent(!) and cannot think of doing harm(!) to any one. Who believes him?
                  Last edited September 5 2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by srivat View Post
                    "Pure Investment" - I already brought it when eco said. But 2.5% rental yield is that you consider an investment strategy. I know this is the case in any project.

Can you talk about resale value?. Will it be same as nearby flats but away from the junction?. Why is ASV which is also an under construction property nearby selling at 6K if I am not wrong?

Modified Anurag Question

Do you think all the 320 people who have purchased have brought it as Pure Investment?
                    How do you factor the capital appreciation that go with it. Most of my investments in 2007/8 time period have appreciated by 80-100% in 5 yrs time period. Location and entry price is the key. If you have got it right you can still get good returns from aprt or villa investment. One could argue that Plots would give even better returns. It is up to individuals preference on how one wants to build his asset portfolio.
                    Last edited September 5 2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by srivat View Post
                      Yes I am from velachery. Did I say it is not prone to water logging. Infact in this same forum I have listed areas in velachery which are prone to flooding and logging.

Did I say exclusive to AREL. I just brought the facts that backside of AREL it has always been the case and fyi as you mentioned the college is very much in close vicinty and backside of AREL.

The water logging/flooding I have seen almost till the shops nearby main road. Flooding is a real fact in this road which I have experienced in most rainy season.

Again I did not say the pics is of AREL. I said "Area". If I am not wrong ASV and AREL are in same area called shols.

Another member on AREL forum has raised concern and asked to check as well. Do you think alerting to check or raising concern is wrong?

Have you got any info or details about water stagnation or flooding issue on AREL? If so please share.

Point me where I said inside AREL has issues. Did you see my wording "Except Main Road". And have I ever denied AREL is not in the main road.

Giving factual details about surrounding is not wrong IMO.

Not sure what you are up to
                      Water "stagnation" on empty land parcels next to Builtup land parcels is a common issue in most parts of Chennai.

1. The reason being the built upland parcels are on raised land.

When you have raised up properties sorrounding an undeveloped parcel - water stagnates.

Once that area gets filled up with raises developed properties and road raised water do not stagnate.

2. Flooding due to water course/pathway - This is another problem.

Marshland over flows in to OMR/AREL is negligible chance as One side ElCOT SEZ and Other Side Satak college forms current bountry.

Velachery with much much bigger issue as located on a lake.

Same with T.Nagar that was built on a huge Lake.

I do not think AREL has any issue of flooding or Water Stagnation.

For your concerns about the "area" close to OMR, I would say do not to worry as it is in better position than Velachery and even yesteryears T-Nagar.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X