Appaswamy Greensville Appaswamy Builders Sholinganallur Chennai

Last updated: June 8 2018
420 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appaswamy Greensville Appaswamy Builders Sholinganallur Chennai

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
    Apologies, since RaviCBE mentioned they were selling these lockers to recover unexpected cost overrun (rock breaking), I inferred it that way.
    Originally posted by Love4land
    I request moderators to take similar action in this thread as well so that prospective buyers in this project can reap benefit. This is a humble request to moderators.
    Step/Act 1 was over yesterday and curtains down. It is time for Step/Act 2 for today. Don't miss the action!

Enjoy the show!

Note
    : Sometimes, Step/Act 3 might be brutal and erase lot of fun from Acts 1 and 2. If you don't know what steps/acts are being referred here, take a look at post 244 in this thread.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...?p=244#post223
    Last edited September 7 2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Love4Land
      When Sobha Meritta thread was hijacked, moderators took swift action and banned troublesome posters. It saved that discussion and buyers like Digitalworld benefited from it as they were able to freely ask questions about that project and get clarifications they needed.
      Sobha Meritta thread became a vehicle for pumping to the extent of posting qtrly performance and shareholder report. Sidley was about to get misled and we gave the reference of all the shenanigans and pedigree of members posing as agents. It should have helped.

You are doing the same here in this thread..by spreading uncertainty, fear in the name of "People say" and "Just curious" and hope Mods take cognizance of it and take stern action like what they did when abusive post from certain members involved a family member (daughter).

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land
        @Srivat,

You may be in this forum for time pass, but think about people who are here for more serious reasons. Property is a life time investment for many, please spare this thread and go to some general time pass threads like lovers/haters, etc...

When Sobha Meritta thread was hijacked, moderators took swift action and banned troublesome posters. It saved that discussion and buyers like Digitalworld benefited from it as they were able to freely ask questions about that project and get clarifications they needed.

That thread was in much worser condition, the quality of discussion improved greatly after decisive and timely action by moderators:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=34985&page=74

I request moderators to take similar action in this thread as well so that prospective buyers in this project can reap benefit. This is a humble request to moderators.
        How do you know I am here for timepass?. I work close to this place and contemplating buying one. I do not work in an chinese dominated country and comment on propoerties on OMR just because VK road does not have any competitor.

Trying to run chinese democracy in India is wrong.

Above post was because Arunag quoted me. My question on GV on being main road, pollution is genuine in IMO as I have been travelling through that location for last 5 years and have even seen the kind of flooding in this place.

Another discussion of price increase was because builder was treated as saint. I did not say price increase is mandatory as you do in all the forum.

I did not compare pallavaram GV with OMR?. How well buyers in GV is benefitted in comparing to oranges.

Rocky mountain.. do you know even if you dig a borewell there is no guarentee you will find the water at same level or quality as told by experts on that location. These are facts and cannot be predicted to perfection. Was it a sensible discussion.

Sobha getting hijacked because of you offering referral to obtain commision. Prove me if I am wrong. Does it show a good forumer and valuable information to fellow forumers.
        Attached Files

Comment

srivat:

You did highlight a few in this thread which could be a short coming for many - how you differed from rumor-mongers is that you backed it up with why you said it. It was clear from your tone and intent that you are not here to bash the project. While much of your content is laced with subtle humor and a tinge of sarcasm and innuendos, there is a message and it is largely free from undue bias. You are not here for time-pass for sure. Seeing the below, it reminded me of a movie - Poo Onru Puyalanadhu (Flower turned in to a gale) and it is frustrating and it becomes inevitable for many.

It appears that the people carrying commi.jpg, flip_flop.jpg and the likes along with ready-to-serve URLs, with fingers readily on Ctrl-V and Ctrl-S are growing to defend and put an end to ill-intended rumor-mongering posts.
          Last edited September 7 2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Ok guys, the bone of contention was my post stating Appaswamy does offer discount for Greenville. Here is another proof, this guy seems like a pretty reliable source:
            Attached Files

Comment

Warning

Insults/Flaming
              IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Excessive Complaining
              Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupts the mission of IREF and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to the forum, and is therefore NOT permitted.

Trolling
              Constant harassment of a member, or repeated off-topic and/or rude posts in a thread.
              Depending on severity, content in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and may result in a ban.

Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .

If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all & move on . If things don't work out as per the rules here, expect infractions, suspensions & bans .

Thanks .
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

If AREL needs Geologists, then we need Zoologists for VK Road Sorrounded by Forests

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
                Are you a geologist? It will certainly help. We need some 'ground breaking' response here !! If you are capable of latter, please go ahead!

Comment

The biggest problem for residents in this project will be the unbearable stench from Aavin dairy nearby. Not sure if builder is taking any steps to mitigate this.

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
                    The biggest problem for residents in this project will be the unbearable stench from Aavin dairy nearby. Not sure if builder is taking any steps to mitigate this.
                    Euphoria - (9000 psft resale as per L4L's claim)[Much closer to Aavin]
                    Lancor Central Park West/South
                    Ramaniyam Gauravv
                    Arya Square - Praveen
                    Redmond Square
                    Ceebros Belvedere
                    Ceebros Imperiale
                    Renuka Sangamam - Villas and Apts

Looks like a big list with well-known established names....what have the above list got to do here?

Hee...Hee...They are much closer to Aavin than Greensville

Originally posted by srivat
                    ...as there are lot of NRI's who have the money to spend without knowing where they are investing.
                    Not only above is true...one can see from the comment above, they do have 'smelling sense' living outside the country... Did the smell travel by SQ 529?
                    Last edited September 15 2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
                      Euphoria - (9000 psft resale as per L4L's claim)[Much closer to Aavin]

Looks like a big list with well-known established names....what have the above list got to do here?

Hee...Hee...They are much closer to Aavin than Greensville
                      I dont see Sobha anywhere.. How come this is a list of well known builders?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X