S&P Signature Villas, Kolapakkam, Chennai

Last updated: September 24 2020
12 | Posts
2390 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&P Signature Villas, Kolapakkam, Chennai

I went for a site visit yesterday to S&P Signature Villas at Kolapakkam near Vandalur. I tried to look in this forum regarding this builder's credibility based on their previous projects, especially the Living Spaces project in Ayanambakkam. But I couldn't find any such reference here. But I was able to get some reviews on their Medavakkam project (I think it was called Lake View) and the reviews were very bad.

Has anybody bought properties from S&P before or any of your friends/relatives? Are they credible?

One thing that I noticed was that they have used the land area very well to design the villas (as per floor plan), but that can't alone be the criteria, so looking for some inputs on this builder.
    Last edited October 1 2018, 10:05 PM.

Re : S&P Signature Villas, Kolapakkam, Chennai

Can you mark the place on wikimapia?
    Last edited October 4 2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Hi Gopal,

Yes, even I don't have much info about there previous projects, but they are emerging builder. Few of their previous assignments are apartments & customized individual house. Seems they are okay. I too didn't find much info about their older projects. As you mentioned even I too visited and the plan is awesome. I enquired about this project for 2 months and finally concluded to go for it and I booked it. I can see they progressing very soon for the phase 1 but not sure will they complete the amenities before they hand over phase 1. Near to this didn't find any good shops for groceries & vegetables but the house & scenic view is good. Not sure how long it will take to get this developed area like Tambaram to Medavakkam road.

Hope for the best if CMBT bus stop comes near Perungalathur.
      Last edited January 17 2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• raj.prajesh
        raj.prajesh commented
        Editing a comment
        HOw much did you book per sft for?

Hi,

I visited the place twice. Location is good. Their floor plan and elevation are neat. I am planning to buy villa there. Even I am not able to find information about their previous projects handling and how they maintained. Will they hand over the project on date? Will they live on their promises? They are reliable? these are the things running in my mind and hesitate to book the villa. Anyone know information on this, Please provide. I do see reviews in FB page regarding some delays on their project in 2015. I hope they fixed it. But this Signature villa is RERA registered, that gives me some confident on this project.

Hi Karthik

So it is good to go with this project? Please provide information about the things your inquired, that would be helpful
      Last edited February 28 2019, 09:47 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Hello karthiksai I also invited this project and interested to proceed ahead. Can you please share your experience with S&P team? Also, did you manage to check on their previous projects? If you don't mind can you share the final pricing details?

Thanks.
        Last edited March 31 2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

i booked an yearback while they do launch on this project till now didn't find any issue all going good and they probably handing over by this June or July till now progress is going good. I bought for around 4100 I think not sure for how much they sell now. Design is good but my worry is how this area will be during night travel. Recently lots of apartment are coming over here so soon this will be developed more over ahrira building a mega mall at Perungalathur main road. Hope all should come true and wish to get this developed soon . I visited there previous project didn't find any major issue on those more over this is there first Vila project I think previous they did apartment and individual plot and house only

Comment

I brought the villa in Mar '19. Everything is going good so far. They said, handover will be on Jan"20 but now it postponed to Apr. I agree its quite acceptable.. let's see

Comment

Please note - Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi all, hope s& o planning to handover few villas this end of October . Mine is also one among that. Will update you people once I get the handover. Looking forward to meet you all people in the community. Keep connected

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X