Sort by :
Filter by :
- Can you mark the place on wikimapia?
- Hi Gopal,
Yes, even I don't have much info about there previous projects, but they are emerging builder. Few of their previous assignments are apartments & customized individual house. Seems they are okay. I too didn't find much info about their older projects. As you mentioned even I too visited and the plan is awesome. I enquired about this project for 2 months and finally concluded to go for it and I booked it. I can see they progressing very soon for the phase 1 but not sure will they complete the amenities before they hand over phase 1. Near to this didn't find any good shops for groceries & vegetables but the house & scenic view is good. Not sure how long it will take to get this developed area like Tambaram to Medavakkam road.
Hope for the best if CMBT bus stop comes near Perungalathur.CommentQuote1Flag
I visited the place twice. Location is good. Their floor plan and elevation are neat. I am planning to buy villa there. Even I am not able to find information about their previous projects handling and how they maintained. Will they hand over the project on date? Will they live on their promises? They are reliable? these are the things running in my mind and hesitate to book the villa. Anyone know information on this, Please provide. I do see reviews in FB page regarding some delays on their project in 2015. I hope they fixed it. But this Signature villa is RERA registered, that gives me some confident on this project.
So it is good to go with this project? Please provide information about the things your inquired, that would be helpfulCommentQuote1Flag
- Hello @karthiksai I also invited this project and interested to proceed ahead. Can you please share your experience with S&P team? Also, did you manage to check on their previous projects? If you don't mind can you share the final pricing details?
- i booked an yearback while they do launch on this project till now didn't find any issue all going good and they probably handing over by this June or July till now progress is going good. I bought for around 4100 I think not sure for how much they sell now. Design is good but my worry is how this area will be during night travel. Recently lots of apartment are coming over here so soon this will be developed more over ahrira building a mega mall at Perungalathur main road. Hope all should come true and wish to get this developed soon . I visited there previous project didn't find any major issue on those more over this is there first Vila project I think previous they did apartment and individual plot and house onlyCommentQuote0Flag
- I brought the villa in Mar '19. Everything is going good so far. They said, handover will be on Jan"20 but now it postponed to Apr. I agree its quite acceptable.. let's seeCommentQuote1Flag
- Please note - Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi I can we discuss more about this.Would like to know about water facility there and also how abt during rainy season , will there be any water log?CommentQuote0Flag