I went for a site visit yesterday to S&P Signature Villas at Kolapakkam near Vandalur. I tried to look in this forum regarding this builder's credibility based on their previous projects, especially the Living Spaces project in Ayanambakkam. But I couldn't find any such reference here. But I was able to get some reviews on their Medavakkam project (I think it was called Lake View) and the reviews were very bad.

Has anybody bought properties from S&P before or any of your friends/relatives? Are they credible?

One thing that I noticed was that they have used the land area very well to design the villas (as per floor plan), but that can't alone be the criteria, so looking for some inputs on this builder.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can you mark the place on wikimapia?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gopal,

Yes, even I don't have much info about there previous projects, but they are emerging builder. Few of their previous assignments are apartments & customized individual house. Seems they are okay. I too didn't find much info about their older projects. As you mentioned even I too visited and the plan is awesome. I enquired about this project for 2 months and finally concluded to go for it and I booked it. I can see they progressing very soon for the phase 1 but not sure will they complete the amenities before they hand over phase 1. Near to this didn't find any good shops for groceries & vegetables but the house & scenic view is good. Not sure how long it will take to get this developed area like Tambaram to Medavakkam road.

Hope for the best if CMBT bus stop comes near Perungalathur.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raj.prajesh8 months ago
      HOw much did you book per sft for?
  • Hi,

I visited the place twice. Location is good. Their floor plan and elevation are neat. I am planning to buy villa there. Even I am not able to find information about their previous projects handling and how they maintained. Will they hand over the project on date? Will they live on their promises? They are reliable? these are the things running in my mind and hesitate to book the villa. Anyone know information on this, Please provide. I do see reviews in FB page regarding some delays on their project in 2015. I hope they fixed it. But this Signature villa is RERA registered, that gives me some confident on this project.

Hi Karthik

So it is good to go with this project? Please provide information about the things your inquired, that would be helpful
    CommentQuote
  • Hello @karthiksai I also invited this project and interested to proceed ahead. Can you please share your experience with S&P team? Also, did you manage to check on their previous projects? If you don't mind can you share the final pricing details?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote