Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 5500 Per SqFt a Reasonable Price In Navin Srishti?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is 5500 Per SqFt a Reasonable Price In Navin Srishti?

Last updated: November 13 2012
5 | Posts
4547 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 5500 Per SqFt a Reasonable Price In Navin Srishti?

Please let me know whether it's a reasonable price in this location? Any feed back about this project.

Re : Is 5500 Per SqFt a Reasonable Price In Navin Srishti?

How far is this location from GST and OMR?
    Is it close to Medavakkam?

Comment

Naveen is always costly

I think it is too much a price for Keelkattalai. Naveen always sets the price high and others follow them. but the paper work and commitments they give are relatively correct. they have a project in Medavakkam for 3600 which looks better.
      Last edited March 17 2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by braveman View Post
        How far is this location from GST and OMR?
        Is it close to Medavakkam?
        Its just south of Madipakkam (Keelkattalai area Chennai)...this project is almost in Madipakkam closer to the proposed Puzhuthivakkam MRTS, Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
        Last edited March 18 2012, 01:19 AM. Reason: ensure readability & correctness

Comment

Originally posted by snt2011 View Post
          I think it is too much a price for Keelkattalai. Naveen always sets the price high and others follow them. but the paper work and commitments they give are relatively correct. they have a project in Medavakkam for 3600 which looks better.
          Thanks snt2011....The one at Medavakkam (i believe you are referring to springfield) has more number of units than this one....this one has only 60 units. Besides this one (Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!) is closer to the Velachery & Puzhuthivakkam (proposed) MRTS and also very close to the Medavakkam Main Road which are appealing...however the cost as you have pointed out seems too steep...

Comment

Navins srishti

As per the feedback srishti location is nice one.Regarding the rate it is somewhat high.Moreover two rooms sizes are with dimension of 9' some thing.After paying so much is it necessary to live in such small rooms.Hence what we paying is not worthy.One of my collegues constructed house in ganesh nagar with 2000sq ft land area overall it costed him 80 lakhs.That all within two years ,it includes purchase of land also within this period.Dont crave for apartments for which u r paying higher price for lower areas and facilities.Other than boosted up rates there is not much inflation to go for these rates as quoted by builder.Regarding services and clarity Navins is the best.No doubt in that.

P.S :Refer hindu saturday propert plus(10/11/12) how much chennai is inflating the reality rates.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X