Casa Grand, Sholinganallur, Chennai

Last updated: December 14 2018
9 | Posts
3292 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa Grand, Sholinganallur, Chennai

Casa grand new project pre launch in Shollinganallur, 4,400 per sq.ft for 1200 sq.ft 2-bhk, total cost including GST comes close to 71 lakhs. Is it worth the investment?
    Last edited November 15 2018, 06:48 AM.

Re : Casa Grand, Sholinganallur, Chennai

Hi ajay31.bi Looks interesting. Actually 4400/- per sqft. in Solinganallur sounds like a good deal. May I know where this property address is and how far it is from OMR? Could you please provide more details on this property?
    Last edited November 24 2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Actually there are couple of project launches of CasaGrand in Shollinganallur. I bumped into them last saturday.

1. In the Elcot main road * Rs.4699/- per square feet

2. In the road that leads to Babaji Vidyashram beides lancor properties * Rs.4299/- per square feet.

The first one is 150-200 memters from OMR and the second is around 1KM from OMR and hence the price difference. Which one are you talking about here?

Comment

• ajay31.bi
        ajay31.bi commented
        Editing a comment
        the one near to babaji

Hi, I believe this project (1 Km from OMR one) comes next to Lancor's Altura and Prestige group also launched its Project in the nearby vicinity * 4500 Per Sqft.

Comment

• singaram.cse
        singaram.cse commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. In my opinion that road is already saturated for with the already completed projects.
        Further Lancor Altura, Prestige courtyards and this casagrand project is gonna come in.
        That is located almost a 1KM more(if not less) from the main road and is close to water body.
        in my opinion seems to be a bit overpriced.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/2635049-casa-grande-new-unnamed-project-in-karapakkam

The location of one in Karapakkam is https://goo.gl/maps/K24itdxvsfB2

Project name not written i will try to go this weekend again.

Comment

Thanks for the details. Could you please provide more details for the project near to OMR

1.when is the launch date, completion date for the project near to OMR..

2. How many floors and total number of units

3. Minimum size of the units

4. is 4699 is final price or negotiable..

5. Is it worth to buy this at this rate as real estate is down now and it will take atleast 2 years for them to complete it...

is there any disadvantages in this project.. . I heard some of the disadvantages like

1. It is very close to aavin.. so sometimes bad odour might come

2. Groundwater is a problem in aavin side of OMR

3. May be that area might be water logging.

4. Proposed metro rail will be very close, so noise pollution and always that area might be crowded

Last edited December 14 2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• ashutosh.leo
          ashutosh.leo commented
          Editing a comment
          1.when is the launch date, completion date for the project near to OMR..
          Ans: Marketing team keep on saying next month like Jan-2019 and all documents are submitted to RERA awaiting approval so they cannot share, Completion date team say 2 years from the date of launch

2. How many floors and total number of units
          Ans:Total 7 floors 2 blocks only 3-4 Bedroom total project size 4.2

3. Minimum size of the units
          Ans: with starting size 1800, so all going above 1.1+Cr (as of 2018-12-14 as met the sale executive)

4. is 4699 is final price or negotiable..
          Ans: Tried to nego. sale exc. say not possible ask for 1 lac cheque says on launch (after RERA approval) if site plan/floor plan not suited money would be refunded 21 working days but cannot give on paper but in email and the name of the project cannot be mentioned because project not launched

5. Is it worth to buy this at this rate as real estate is down now and it will take atleast 2 years for them to complete it...
          Ans: Cannot say 4699 looks cheap on OMR but as said 2 years wait and more projects will come so resale won't fetch any/much premium
          Today for example around same price what one will pay in next 2-3 years one can buy new apartment in the same area from builder.

This project will be similar to C.G "The Address"

Aavin odour good one,
          Ground water, yes Also no sewage connection so lorries
          Metro rail is i guess is far as project is 50-100 from the service road.

• singaram.cse
          singaram.cse commented
          Editing a comment
          @ashutosh had given a consolidated view of the facts that are available at this point any general public like us.

The groundwater is an issue in entire stretch of OMR and not just around aavin. As per the sales team they are planning for a water treatment plant.

After multiple interaction i understand that the minimum size would come to 1600 square feet. I am interested in this project mainly because of the location. So if anyone interested you may DM me for interaction.
      Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X