Hi All,

Recently Indian Goverment announced on Dec 2nd in Daily Thanthi paper about Land Acquistion for Mannivakkam land.

Lot of survey number mentioned in this. PLease be extra-cautious before purchasing the land.

Radiance Jade Garden recently Sold the land but after this indian Gov announcement situation is pandemic.. Radiance (Promoter and Seller) and Vikka Homes who involved for Marketing trying to manage the situation with the buyers.

I am on the victim with this seller. I would request you all to be careful before purchasing the property.

Attached the Advertisement Pic For your reference,
Photos:
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Oh sad.....Its for salem green corridor...Can u share the full ad ...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vedan562 months ago
      Hi All,
      Recently Indian Goverment announced on Dec 2nd in Daily Thanthi paper about Land Acquistion for Mannivakkam land.
      Lot of survey number mentioned in this. PLease be extra-cautious before purchasing the land.
      Radiance Jade Garden recently Sold the land but after this indian Gov announcement situation is pandemic.. Radiance (Promoter and Seller) and Vikka Homes who involved for Marketing trying to manage the situation with the buyers.
      I am victim with this seller. I would request you all to be careful before purchasing the property.
      Attached the Advertisement Pic For your reference,