VGN Mayfield Park in West Tambaram, Chennai

Last updated: July 31 2019
9 | Posts
3351 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VGN Mayfield Park in West Tambaram, Chennai

Hai , I heard about VGN Mayfield Park project near Tambaram Railyway station. It is CMDA and RERA Approved Plots. Also the price fit into my budget. Is is good to invest in this area? And will this area have future development?
    Last edited December 26 2018, 04:38 PM.

Re : VGN Mayfield Park in West Tambaram, Chennai

Hi, Yes, your decision is wise and it is the best location to invest. The future development in this area will also be effective which will earn you more in return.

Comment

May I know the price please? Thanks!

Comment

• dhanrajvs
        dhanrajvs commented
        Editing a comment
        I see it quote around 5000rs. Is it right.

What's the final price being quoted for a plot? Location is very good and I think it will be under Tambaram municipality as well. Only concern I thought was that one can see a lake nearby from Google satellite view. Will this be a problem? Anyone know flooding situation around this area?

Comment

• gsathiyan
        gsathiyan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you are right. Irumpuliyur lake is near by and in 2015 flood this lake contributed much of the damage in this area. If you notice, the plots is been raised atleast 3-4 from the ground and again roads been raised from the plot about 3 feet. So about 6-7 feet it's already been raised from the ground and when houses are constructed, it will add up 4 feet height, so overall the area is getting raised about 10-11 feet. It clearly shows the damage the lake water would have done in this area. Looks like Deva Raja street next to the lake. But the location is good and 1-2 Km's to main areas

What is the registration cost in this project?.

Comment

I want to share my experience. I paid 2.75 as advance three months back. Clearly mentioned in application i agree to terms subject to legal verification of documents. In legal, we learnt cmda approval was given on certain conditions and they clearly didn't follow any of it. Also they don't possess many of the critical docs. When i I opted cancellation, they denied to refund. I have started my legal battle. I genuinely advise fellow buyers to stay away from them. They're looters.

Last edited July 22 2019, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Tambaram is a good location. We can invest in this project. It is connected by all modes of transportation and very near to railway station. Other facilities are really good. It might be a good investment for better future growth.
          Last edited July 24 2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

spicycolours can you please explain the legal issue, I've also booked one in that site.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X