Premier Aishwaryam Garden, Perungalathur, Chennai

Last updated: February 7 2019
13 | Posts
1837 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Aishwaryam Garden, Perungalathur, Chennai

Aishwaryam garden is a new layout launched 3 months back. Promotor is quoting 2850/2900 based on plot facing etc.

Can you please suggest whether we can buy here? Approximately 0.5 - 1 km from Gandhi road. 4m from perungalathur railway station and 2km from kolapakkam bus stop in nedunkundram village.
    Last edited December 28 2018, 10:22 AM.

Re : Premier Aishwaryam Garden, Perungalathur, Chennai

IMHO, seeing the location, it will take years to get developed. This is not a safe place to build an house right away. Might be considered as for investement purposes.

If you are planning for investment purposes, I would suggest to buy in old layouts as the price will be comparitively very less, but given that they are old, they wont look fancy

Comment

Also, if the land developers quote higher price, or demand that its hot selling, you can check the registration using the online EC application with which you can see the registered value, which banks are offereing loans, and mainly the amount of registrations.

Comment

• dhanrajvs
        dhanrajvs commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks a lot for your valuable feedback and advice. Do you have idea of what is the price we can ask in that project/area.
        Last edited January 2 2019, 12:17 PM.

The price quoted by them is way too high for that location. It takes 10 to 20 years for that area to develop into a full swing residential area and they are are pricing that tag now. I visited the site and dropped my plan of investing on them. I would not recommend as well.

Comment

• dhanrajvs
        dhanrajvs commented
        Editing a comment
        2000rs is the guideline value. Its near to existing village. what is the positive you see in this location/project. But as u suggested price is high. I checked near by project , it varies from 2300/sqft to 3000 as well near TVS project.
        Last edited January 24 2019, 11:07 AM.

Originally posted by ragavp83 View Post
      Also, if the land developers quote higher price, or demand that its hot selling, you can check the registration using the online EC application with which you can see the registered value, which banks are offereing loans, and mainly the amount of registrations.
      thanks a lot for your valuable feedback and advice. Do you have idea of what is the price we can ask in that project/area.

Comment

• ragavp83
        ragavp83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, I seriously dont recommend buying for investment purposes in these areas, as the prices are already high. The returns will take very long term. I would say bank FD would be better

However, if you ask me for a price(which I will not buy) should be below 300-400 rs/sqft lesser than the quoted price.
        Why I am saying this is, if there is an area with future, but not in my immediate interest, I will buy only for a cheaper price.
        Last edited January 29 2019, 03:55 PM.

• dhanrajvs
        dhanrajvs commented
        Editing a comment
        @ragavp83, thank you so much for valuable time and suggestion.

Originally posted by preethi.contact View Post
      The price quoted by them is way too high for that location. It takes 10 to 20 years for that area to develop into a full swing residential area and they are are pricing that tag now. I visited the site and dropped my plan of investing on them. I would not recommend as well.
      2000rs is the guideline value. Its near to existing village. what is the positive you see in this location/project. But as u suggested price is high. I checked near by project , it varies from 2300/sqft to 3000 as well near TVS project.

Comment

I demanded a price of 2000/- and expected him to come to 2500/-

But he was stubborn.The site looked so isolated and there was not even a small shop or medical shop for emergency purpose. I didnt proceed further. If he would have come to 2500/- i might have considered giving his project a thought. Have you tried Nova ATS?

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X