No announcement yet.

Urban Land (Ceiling and Regulation) Act


Urban Land (Ceiling and Regulation) Act

Last updated: January 3 2019
2 | Posts
725 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Urban Land (Ceiling and Regulation) Act

    my dad has bought a land on 1973 and has constructed house in 1990 and from then we are paying water tax,house tax and electricity bill. My father few years back passed away and when we were checking the document we didn't find the patta, so when we checked in government patta online website it is showing "this is government land"we don't know what to do and how to get patta kindly help!
    Last edited January 4 2019, 10:18 AM.
  • #2


    Re : Urban Land (Ceiling and Regulation) Act

    Hi, check with the local revenue authorities. I have heard this type of issue for lands abutting any SIPCOT sorts of govt agencies, where extension is possible, for which they acquire the near by land.

    Alternatively, if your father bought this land through proper registration, you can check the A-register/EC of the land, it would have the history of events.

    If you are in govt land for many years, then its a different problem which I dont know to address


    Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?